Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster ..... Energy

SHOCKENYALL
    What Monster Energy Drink is blue in color??
    Had it at the Drags this last weekend with vodka... and loved it. I tried to buy three different kinds yesterday, and non of them are it. The cans are black so you can't tell without buying and opening them. Would love to save myself the hassle of buying the wrong ones again.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I think the low carb one is the blue one

Caribbean Jet
    I think the low carb one is the blue one
    That's it. Low Carb and I agree this is probably their best one.

SHOCKENYALL
    Thanks....
    One of the three I bought yesterday was a low carb... It was a black can with blue writing.. so i though that might be it..... but it wasn't. It was yelowish/orange, and tasted similar to Rock Star.
    I will check to see if there is another low carb in a with a different label. :rollside:

EmpirE231
    the blue ones are low carb... and only around 30 calories for the whole can... it's a blue can with a light blue big "M" on the can.... I buy them @ costco by the case ... had one this morning :220v:

SHOCKENYALL
    the blue ones are low carb... and only around 30 calories for the whole can... it's a blue can with a light blue big "M" on the can.... I buy them @ costco by the case ... had one this morning :220v:
    Thanks, again. Headed to the store here real soon and will look.

EmpirE231
    no prob!! and if you like it with vodka.... that's how I first started with the monsters! you gotta get the twist top ones at am-pm ... they are oversized and have a big round twist top lid on them!! perfect for the ketel and monster cocktail!! just drink or pour out a 1/4 of the monster... add your vodka of choice (ketel one ) add about 4 ice cubes and tadda!! just close the lid mix a lil bit and you got your cocktail!! perfect at the river... with the lid and all... and perfect on the go!

Chipster27
    There is an energy drink called Liquid Ice that is blue and doesn't taste like ass. Are you sure it was Monster?
    http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com/

SHOCKENYALL
    no prob!! and if you like it with vodka.... that's how I first started with the monsters! you gotta get the twist top ones at am-pm ... they are oversized and have a big round twist top lid on them!! perfect for the ketel and monster cocktail!! just drink or pour out a 1/4 of the monster... add your vodka of choice (ketel one ) add about 4 ice cubes and tadda!! just close the lid mix a lil bit and you got your cocktail!! perfect at the river... with the lid and all... and perfect on the go!
    Great Idea!!!

SHOCKENYALL
    There is an energy drink called Liquid Ice that is blue and doesn't taste like ass. Are you sure it was Monster?
    http://www.liquidiceenergydrink.com/
    I am pretty positive.... but on the other hand.....I was pretty annebriated. :crossx:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast