Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Highroller call out

SnoopJonnyJon
    What is cold to you, it is 21* here! That is fahrenheit
    Oh, he needs to reply first okay ........( . )( . )...............
    Wow, all the way up to 21... shit it must be pretty nice out. It was 0 a couple days ago.

Kim Hanson
    Yikes! That is cold. :yuk: Ok never mind it is 63 here.
    That really isn't cold and 63 would be sweet......( . )( . )...........

pixilatedpussy
    So I see he really is a PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont even show his face! :220v: Typical!

Kim Hanson
    So I see he really is a PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont even show his face! :220v: Typical!
    I'm try to get to him, you called it though...He is a pussy, not from Canada either

LUVNLIFE
    Cuz the jerk started a thread in Sandbars that was uncalled for.
    Hi Kim how are you.
    But this is an open forum. You are saying people should be able to start any thread they want then Highroller should be able to start any thread he wants right. Besides he didn't call anyone out.

Mrs.Racer277
    But this is an open forum. You are saying people should be able to start any thread they want then Highroller should be able to start any thread he wants right. Besides he didn't call anyone out.
    I never said he called anyone out. I said he started a thread that was uncalled for.

uclahater
    I never said he called anyone out. I said he started a thread that was uncalled for.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    The two people that thread describes the most :idea: Are the ones who responded with the most anger :idea:
    The only mistake he made was he should have just put "Arent you tired of the Post *****, and her side kick" :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    The two people that thread describes the most :idea: Are the ones who responded with the most anger :idea:
    The only mistake he made was he should have just put "Arent you tired of the Post *****, and her side kick" :idea:
    Wow you must be a lil sensitive today Hater if you found anger in my response.

pixilatedpussy
    You sure like to follow Dia & I!

pixilatedpussy
    Uh oh...Tough guy is back!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast