Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Highroller call out

rrrr
    This is actually quite embarrassing. Topless and High Roller are the pet names Mrs Hater and I use for each other while we're bumping nasties in Haters new boat. (That by the way, still has not seen water)
    So if Hater shows up while this is going on and makes you his man biatch, that'll bring a "hole" new meaning to the term "Trailer Queen". :crossx: :crossx:

uclahater
    So if Hater shows up while this is going on and makes you his man biatch, that'll bring a "hole" new meaning to the term "Trailer Queen". :crossx: :crossx:
    How did you find out Maxi I told you not to tell anyone :argue:

460 jus getn it
    That's it????????? I waited for that???? What a disappointment. Allow me to correct your misguided notions...
    1.) ONE vulgarity was posted towards you. (The other was a reference to a language you might have been speaking) In case you hadn't noticed, you're sitting in a thread especially designed to bait me into the exchange of said vulgarities and you have willingly and enthusistically participated in said thread. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    2.)Please provide any post I have made referring to "post wh0res". Duh. Attention wh0res yes. Post wh0res no. Wake up. BTW, your post count is higher or lower than mine? Who's the post wh0re??????
    3.) I have never "involved" myself in any gay matters whatsoever. That is the specialty of your lynch mob, as witnessed by their simultaneous posting of the EXACT same thoughts. Pillow talk or coincidence?
    Since one good turn deserves another...
    How to be a spineless Attention wh0re...
    1.) React to a non-specific post, thereby identifying yourself as the subject in question EVEN THOUGH no names were mentioned.
    2.) Attack the poster in an attempt to divert attention from the real subject.
    3.) When the poster responds, act as if YOU were attacked and circle the wagons.
    4.) Join in on a defamatory, vulgar gang-bang against the poster until it turns around on you. Then whine about the "vulgar" comments.
    5.) Hide behind a gang of internet rambos because you can't carry your own water.
    You and your little biatches are pathetic. There's no way that your combined IQ's are above 100, and I have a policy against being mean to developmentally disabled people so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day.now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz.

lucky
    now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz. he's a plumber ????
    ohh wait thats a ball cock -- I always get those confused

uclahater
    now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation..
    This is experience talkin right here :yuk: :rollside:

MAXIMUS
    I see everybody is getting more comfortable in their own skin. Lost of dick, ballz, taint shiat here! Good! continue...

HighRoller
    now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz.
    Naw. Your knowledge about the subject is far beyond what I could ever achieve. I'll let you retain your post as the resident self-appointed expert on male anatomy...Carry on.

460 jus getn it
    Naw. Your knowledge about the subject is far beyond what I could ever achieve. I'll let you retain your post as the resident self-appointed expert on male anatomy...Carry on.
    if you look real hard i already have a post...................head racist. might i ask are you cockcasin............

topless
    That's it????????? I waited for that???? What a disappointment. Allow me to correct your misguided notions...
    1.) ONE vulgarity was posted towards you. (The other was a reference to a language you might have been speaking) In case you hadn't noticed, you're sitting in a thread especially designed to bait me into the exchange of said vulgarities and you have willingly and enthusistically participated in said thread. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    2.)Please provide any post I have made referring to "post wh0res". Duh. Attention wh0res yes. Post wh0res no. Wake up. BTW, your post count is higher or lower than mine? Who's the post wh0re??????
    3.) I have never "involved" myself in any gay matters whatsoever. That is the specialty of your lynch mob, as witnessed by their simultaneous posting of the EXACT same thoughts. Pillow talk or coincidence?
    Since one good turn deserves another...
    How to be a spineless Attention wh0re...
    1.) React to a non-specific post, thereby identifying yourself as the subject in question EVEN THOUGH no names were mentioned.
    2.) Attack the poster in an attempt to divert attention from the real subject.
    3.) When the poster responds, act as if YOU were attacked and circle the wagons.
    4.) Join in on a defamatory, vulgar gang-bang against the poster until it turns around on you. Then whine about the "vulgar" comments.
    5.) Hide behind a gang of internet rambos because you can't carry your own water.
    You and your little biatches are pathetic. There's no way that your combined IQ's are above 100, and I have a policy against being mean to developmentally disabled people so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day.
    What a large post for a gay ball biter who posts vulgariities. BTW, the gonorhea thing that you mentioned wasn't from me. You better check your other MALE lovers.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I was just interested in the460's tits .........( . )( . ).........
    We know you are!!!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425