Thread: I just want to say....

Wet Dream
    What a class act all of you guys and gals are. With the Frosty Ball last weekend, and me going to see the West Virginia group this weekend to pick up the engine, you couldn't ask for a better group of people to be boating with. LynnsJet said the same thing, I think he was impressed. Last weekend, Dimarco didn't care about the drive and we all braved the snow to have dinner and party like a bunch of animals, only to get thrown out of the pool at 1 am and continue the party upstairs. Donny had a few good laughs. And Jay has to bust my ass about my Ford too. Wide open wasn't able to make it, we missed you. Rat was helping everyone slur the words, Mike T was helping my innards create tar. We won't go there. And then there's the WV guys. Jim (PE) had been sick for a few days and still brought the boat out. Once the 5 drivers had the boat finally in the garage, Shirkey and JR (whatever his damn screen name is) were wrenching on bolts before the truck came to a stop. Leiland (Liquid Invader) showed up, dressed to get right in on the work, but there wasn't any room. Jim (PE856) was just quiet as can be, until his pockets were loaded with cash...then you couldn't shut the guy up. Thanks everyone.
    Ok, enough ass kissing already. I'll get some photos up tomorrow of everything and we'll get back to normal. Hell, I might even delete this in the AM.

Dimarco Kid
    What a class act all of you guys and gals are. With the Frosty Ball last weekend, and me going to see the West Virginia group this weekend to pick up the engine, you couldn't ask for a better group of people to be boating with. LynnsJet said the same thing, I think he was impressed. Last weekend, Dimarco didn't care about the drive and we all braved the snow to have dinner and party like a bunch of animals, only to get thrown out of the pool at 1 am and continue the party upstairs. Donny had a few good laughs. And Jay has to bust my ass about my Ford too. Wide open wasn't able to make it, we missed you. Rat was helping everyone slur the words, Mike T was helping my innards create tar. We won't go there. And then there's the WV guys. Jim (PE) had been sick for a few days and still brought the boat out. Once the 5 drivers had the boat finally in the garage, Shirkey and JR (whatever his damn screen name is) were wrenching on bolts before the truck came to a stop. Leiland (Liquid Invader) showed up, dressed to get right in on the work, but there wasn't any room. Jim (PE856) was just quiet as can be, until his pockets were loaded with cash...then you couldn't shut the guy up. Thanks everyone.
    Ok, enough ass kissing already. I'll get some photos up tomorrow of everything and we'll get back to normal. Hell, I might even delete this in the AM.
    Haha...now you can't delete it! We love you too bro...not in the way you want me to, but we do. We wouldn't have come all that way to see just anybody. That is a long ass drive! I'm just hoping if the Southwind's in pieces (it usually is) we might hop a ride with some of you guys. Oh yeah...t-shirt design...mumma has got it DEAD ON! Shirt's gonna rock!
    Oh yeah...PM me Rat's address. I think he's afraid if he sends it to me I'll show up and want a back rub or something, when all I REALLY want is to send the keys back to the shed and send a copy of the shirt design!
    Lotsa love...from the northern most BOTE fans...

Liquid Invader
    Kind words.
    Did you get any boat backing lessons while you were there? Three very experienced boat backers and 30 minutes of backing and the boat ended up in the same place every time. I wish i had a video of that operation don't you?
    I bet that gas bill is zooming today. 5 deg. down here today.
    Later 383

fat rat
    I'm going to nominate you as the Ambassador to the BOTE..........you go to great lengths to make shit happen and keep people together. It always gives me something to look forward to.....................can't wait for our next get together, it's always a great deal of fun being with all of you people.

Wet Dream
    Kind words.
    Did you get any boat backing lessons while you were there? Three very experienced boat backers and 30 minutes of backing and the boat ended up in the same place every time. I wish i had a video of that operation don't you?
    I bet that gas bill is zooming today. 5 deg. down here today.
    Later 383
    I was wondering if anyone was going to have the truck driver move it around, but I was keeping quiet. I figured if I opened my mouth, it would just add to the chaos. I can that 53' trailer into some pretty tight spots.

travis hathaway
    :crossx: "Turn Coat" :crossx:

Wet Dream
    I knew the Olds guys were going to bust my balls.