Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whos New Anna Boat?

shirkey4750

Jspeeddemon
    This beauty, sans the motor, made it back to WV safe and sound, now we'll have to fabricate a jack plate to hold the 9.9 Sears outboard intended for power in this boat. We also will have to add a two stroke oil injection tank. Should run real sweet when it is finished.

Liquid Invader
    I think I saw a boat something like that in Walmart parking lot last night. I can't remember very much. Must be the Pizza hangover. You would think a person would be smart enough to stop at 10 or 12 pieces. But if we were very smart we wouldn't be out there with a boat like that would we?
    That is a first class piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
    Later 383

Wet Dream
    Must be the Pizza hangover. You would think a person would be smart enough to stop at 10 or 12 pieces.
    Later 383
    JR doesn't know when to quit with the boats, why would pizza be any different? Nice looking rocket you got there JR.

Jspeeddemon
    The WV boys are getting downright serious on this boat thing, there ought to be some good match races at Anna this year. It would be good show for all the spectators to get some fast hardware to match up, nothing better than cold beer and fast boats. Be sure and invite some of your fast friends from the East coast, I know that there are some fast hulls patrolling the different waterways.

Liquid Invader
    You better get to work on the new boat so you can join in the match races at Anna. I think that you are trying to fly in under the radar, but it's not going to happen. Jspeed bought JR's old hydro and is going to be a contender this summer. Big cubes and blower? Must be something in the water in Charleston. I hope what ever it is stays up that way. The small block has been running just fine and hope to keep it that way. :220v:
    Later 383

Wet Dream
    You better get to work on the new boat so you can join in the match races at Anna. I think that you are trying to fly in under the radar, but it's not going to happen. Jspeed bought JR's old hydro and is going to be a contender this summer. Big cubes and blower? Must be something in the water in Charleston. I hope what ever it is stays up that way. The small block has been running just fine and hope to keep it that way. :220v:
    Later 383
    Thats where I was confused. I thought Jspeed was JR. Now things are getting clearer. I gotta pay more attention.

Liquid Invader
    You are very welcome Bill.

Jspeeddemon
    Hey speaking of flying in under the radar, ol 383 is bringing a quickie to Anna ,to represent the WV boys. We need some contingents from other areas to make it interesting and entertaining, especially since ***boat is going to be there. We'll do a version of PINKS right there on the water. I would like to see, the Anna gathering, get the attention Lake Cumberland Poker Run gets for the big boats. We just have to notch the excitement level up there. Between 383, 857, JR, and myself we doing our part to ratchet up the WV contingent. Do I hear blower whine?

Big Boys Toy PE857
    From me just plain whine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast