Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whos New Anna Boat?

Liquid Invader
    We have another WV boy coming in this mix. Ol 066 hydro is about to run as we write this. He is going to be a WV boy( again) by then and is bringing the hydro to Anna. I did hear about a 6 inch chop from another post but that won't matter after a few beers will it. Just kidding!! I hope everybody can get their stuff ready and still running by then. It may just be fun. :rollside:
    Later 383

Damn Leland ,you better get your chit together and quit worring about those guys .there gonna be ready ..we still are waiting on you to show us some pics of your "IRON" as you call it!! I would bet you don't even show up!! :cry: :cry: :cry: LOL..
    Markist

Liquid Invader
    I was getting worried about you. :rollside: OK OK I am going to get started, if I could just stay away from the computer long enough. It is so much easier to stir the ch-- than to work on the boat. I will be at Anna with something if you won't let me hang with you. The Charleston boys have gotten me scarrred!!!!!!!!!!! Some serious iron going on up there.
    Talked to the MAYOR yesterday. He has moved up my way. He may be one of the Charleston boys this year.
    Later 383

PP-SBC
    Leland, Markist,
    What kind of iron and rigs are you guys referencing showing up at Anna??
    Sounds like mix in regards to size of crafts, tell me a little about the water and conditions if you would please.
    Stoker Steve

Wet Dream
    PP-SBC, the easiest thing to do is to take a look at the "ANNA" threads in here. There are a lot of pictures in here and they tell more than we could type. Its normal lake traffic. On the busy areas of the lake, you'll have chop. But we've been out in the middle of the big area on a Friday and the only ripples out there were the ones that we made. We have jets, v-drives, outboards, cruisers, pontoons, party cats and motors from 9.9hp to blown alky well over 1000.

Dimarco Kid
    And a space shuttle.....

Liquid Invader
    Bring it on down. There will be plenty of fast boats for you to work on with that Machine of yours. Better bring plenty of NOS with you. There will be lots of boats that will out run the little jet boat that I had. I hope that you can make it for the weekend. :boxed:
    Later 383

Jspeeddemon
    Stoker Steve I looked at a the Stoker line a few years ago before I purchased and really respect the performance they bring, what setup do you have in yours?

Liquid Invader
    I see that you are up a little earlier this morning Mr Speed. Is the flue (Birthday Boy) all over? Happy # 40 old man.
    That Stoker is fast. He blistered the Ambusher at Lake James in 04. I'm glad i didn't have the flat there that time. He may have just got himself some of it too. I think i want a rematch with the flat, I think???????????? :rollside:
    I'll let him tell you what's in it.
    Later 383

Jspeeddemon
    The beer flu subsided quickly and I was able to recover after a hot meal at the TopSpot. I like the Stokers, is this the one with the Nascar small block that JR told me about? I tell you there is a really nice tunnel v-drive in the SPAM section, that would make a good competitive piece at Anna. However I was told that with the natural lift of the tunnels and the lift from the v-drive that they can be a little flighty.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast