Thread: 27' Daytona for sale

Tapa11
    Boat has about 10 hrs. on it, has a 750 hp turbine motor with a Extreme SC outdrive and sportmaster lower. The hrs. that are on the boat are from testing. The boat does have an engine brake to shift in and out of gear.

DCBob
    Boat has about 10 hrs. on it, has a 750 hp turbine motor with a Extreme SC outdrive and sportmaster lower. The hrs. that are on the boat are from testing. The boat does have an engine brake to shift in and out of gear.
    Details??????????????????Oh the details Nice looking boat

Tapa11
    Details??????????????????Oh the details Nice looking boat
    This is a boat that I built along with MTT in LA. I thought it would be something a little different and a lot of dock appeal. This boat is just as manuverable around docks as any other boat for we put the brake on the shift lever for the drive, making shifting easy from forward to reverse. The motor is a LTS 101 and it does have water injection. I have a boat similiar to it, a 26' Daytona with a 525 Merc in it and this boat is very noticable better on fuel than that boat. The boat can run off of diesel or kero either one and has standard size fuel tanks in it. Motor should need nothing, other than check and change oil, for at least 5000 hrs.

eliminator1974
    do you have a price on the boat and any more pics of the boats motor area. thanks

Tapa11
    do you have a price on the boat and any more pics of the boats motor area. thanks
    I have some on another computer I will download and post.The price of the boat is $145000.00 and that is the bottom dollar on it. Awsome ride,and just so you will know, the motor weighs in at 350 pds.

Tapa11
    Here's one of the motor I found.