Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ron Burgandy:

Jordy
    Hey Froggy, you weren't kidding when you said the Trident was light:
    Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
    Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
    Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
    I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Do F150's Float?
    It's so damn hot! Milk was a bad choice...

HM
    How are you? You look awfully nice tonight. Hmm? Maybe don't wear a bra next time. No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name. What is it? Lanolin? La-lanolin, like-- like sheep's wool.

HM
    I know what you're asking yourself. And the answer is yes. I have a nickname for my penis. It's called the octagon. But I aslo nicknamed my testis. My left one is James Westfall and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noiswater. You ladies play your cards right, you just might get to meet the whole gang.

HM
    I'm all about having fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen, maybe go to Sea World, take my pants off.

Seriously?
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Do F150's Float?
    Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!!!

HM
    Dont you know, I would never say the word f u c k. I would never f u c king ever f u c king say that! Ever!

JB in so cal
    Ron Burgandy is down.

JB in so cal
    I have some very urgent and breaking news: Cannon Ball!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast