Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anaheim II SX

Totally IncapASSitated
    its great its on TV,to bad the annoucers are idiots.They need Bailey back on the mic,those 2 morons have know idea what to say.
    I agree...definitely need David Bailey for the TV broadcast!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Hey keyes you are slacking today.

riverroyal
    Do you need a shoulder too???
    I remember the first race RC looked like he was going to cry too though.
    It is crazy how only 1st is good enough. Sheesh
    holding my puppy,,ha

RiverRatMike
    Sorry bud....wrong race maybe....Bubba had the fastest lap of the night in his heat with a 43.918. Reed had second fastest lap of the night in the same heat with a 44.260.
    In the main RC had the fastest time with a 44.601, followed by Bubba with a 44.866, and then Reed with a 44.909.
    Weird, I was listening to it last night online live and I thought that's what I heard. Guess not. Opps.

Boa1277
    I agree with both of you guys regarding Reed, that Aussie needs to figure it out last time I checked it was called racing, and thats what hot sauce was doing, RACING sorry he diddnt grab his ankles because the almighty Reed was trying to catch RC and Stewart, it looked to me that Hot Sauce was trying to do the same. If he wants to bitch he should look in the mirror and figure out how to get the holeshot, or how about not choking and wadding it up like he did in PHX, I was there and there wasnt anyone holding the cry baby back last weekend. I was waiting for this guy to show his colors and it looks like they are starting to come out.

Liquid Life
    Did anyone notice during the televised race when Ricky was show boating the last lap and did a No Footed Can Can, the announcer called it a Nac Nac.

Boa1277
    I agree, I would like to see Steele and Bailey behind the mike, at least they have a clue, Denny does have a clue he just has zero personality. I wonder how hard it was for Denny not to tell the other chump that RC diddnt do a nac nac. I do think the new girl is better looking than Jamie Little, she kinda looked masculine to me... :crossx:

riverroyal
    suck,I know Bailey,I have for years.It was a $$$ issue,they wanted cheap,they got it.To bad its now on TV and sounds like crap

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234