Thread: Table for one please...

Blown 472

Kachina26
    1. Threads posted with simply links to other websites will be removed unless those threads also include some form of meaningful argument for or against the link that is original writing of the poster. Oh Rex........
    Please excuse me if my response qualifies as one of those "one liners"

Blown 472
    Oh Rex........
    Please excuse me if my response qualifies as one of those "one liners"
    Dont flatter yourself, this has nothing to do with you.

Kachina26
    Dont flatter yourself, this has nothing to do with you.
    2..................... responses that don't address the ongoing discussion will be removed from any thread. ..

Blown 472
    Heres a new flash for ya, this is an extension of a conversation so please butt out and run along.

soupersonic
    Heres a new flash for ya, this is an extension of a conversation so please butt out and run along.
    When have you ever had a conversation? lmfao. Its just more dribble that you wont converse about.Post and run...

Blown 472
    When have you ever had a conversation? lmfao. Its just more dribble that you wont converse about.Post and run...
    Nor does this involve you, so you too can run along, buh bye.

Kachina26
    Nor does this involve you, so you too can run along, buh bye.
    Well, since we've got you talking, please enlighten us as to whom this conversation involves. Perhaps you could tell us your thoughts on the story you linked to. Come on, surely you must have an opinion. I think I know where you stand, but I would hate to assume. Please, do tell..................

deltaAce
    O.K. a couple of bad apples in the service. The incident, as shameful as it is, has no bearing on the big picture.

QuickJet
    Yes, this is sad and unfortunate however Blown, you can't possably believe that everyone in the military acts in accordance to the law. This has happend in EVERY WAR. Why would this one be any different?
    Death, tragedy, suffering all take place in wars. That is why it takes an act of congress to engage in one.
    And to whoever put "post and run" as a way to describe Blown's posting characteristics........that was a good one!