Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 23' Shadow Deck

nobaddays
    Just in my 21' bowrider for a new 23' shadow cat. Should be ready in about a month. John West was really great to deal with, and is creating a really beautiful for me. He took my wishes for room, speed, styling and price into account, and come up with a boat that should do what i want to do. Look great, go fast, comfortable, reliable and fun.

andy01
    Congrats, sounds like it will be a nice ride. What power? Keep us posted with pics. That 26' he posted today looked sick, so post pics of your 23' when its out.
    Andy

cyclone
    Just in my 21' bowrider for a new 23' shadow cat. Should be ready in about a month. John West was really great to deal with, and is creating a really beautiful for me. He took my wishes for room, speed, styling and price into account, and come up with a boat that should do what i want to do. Look great, go fast, comfortable, reliable and fun.
    is it going to be a jet or I/O? that's a great hull. love the way it turns.

nobaddays
    496 HO with a bravo 1

andy01
    496 HO with a bravo 1
    Best way to go, nice stock power and the boat should run a decent speed. Get a hold of roln 20's on the boards here and get one of his boat bling covers for it, thier pretty pimp.

roln 20s
    Best way to go, nice stock power and the boat should run a decent speed. Get a hold of roln 20's on the boards here and get one of his boat bling covers for it, thier pretty pimp.
    Thanks for the great words their Andy Congrats on the new Ultra nobaddays-- great choice. John is one of the best in the industry--you made a great choice Let me or John know if you are interested in a boatbling (www.boatbling.net) custom HO Cover-- we are doing some winter specials that are too low to even put on here
    Congrats and talk to you soon.
    Patrick
    AKA Roln 20s

nobaddays
    John is suposed to be getting me one were going to paint it to match the boat. but i'm going to check out your site.

nobaddays
    Just checked out your site. John's probably getting the cover from you. It's going to have both hotrod & tribal flames, painted hotrod orange & dark blue. John

sigepmock
    Congrats, that's a great boat and with that power you're going to be really happy. John and the gang at Ultra do some great work. Welcome to the Ultra Family and let us know if there is anything we can help you out with or if you have any questions.
    Chris

andy01
    Congrats, that's a great boat and with that power you're going to be really happy. John and the gang at Ultra do some great work. Welcome to the Ultra Family and let us know if there is anything we can help you out with or if you have any questions.
    Chris
    Nobaddays stay away from this guy he's kind a fruity if ya know what I mean, you can tell by his boat.........
    Andy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast