Thread: Anyone heading to the dunes this weekend?

Magic34
    Taking the first trip out for this year. We have a small group going. Anyone else heading out?
    We'll be down at Buttercup or Gordons. If I had to commit to 1 right now, it is looking like Buttercup.
    We'll have a few Rhinos there, including the 686 supercharged so I see a ton of riding in for this weekend. :rollside:

vee-driven
    i am leaving tuesday for glamis, i will be looking for a spot on gecko road.

unleashed
    i am leaving tuesday for glamis, i will be looking for a spot on gecko road.
    Goodluck..that shiat is full already! I'll be there saturday through the following monday! See you all out there!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Goodluck..that shiat is full already! I'll be there saturday through the following monday! See you all out there!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    Dont you have something to do before you leave.... :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
    Going to Dumont Sat..

sdpm
    Buttercup (hopefully Midway). Hitting the road sunday around noon. Staying till wed night or thurs morning depending on how busy it gets wed afternoon.
    Magic, what is the "686 supercharged"? Is it a LT car? If it is post a pic so we know what to look for.

Magic34
    Buttercup (hopefully Midway). Hitting the road sunday around noon. Staying till wed night or thurs morning depending on how busy it gets wed afternoon.
    Magic, what is the "686 supercharged"? Is it a LT car? If it is post a pic so we know what to look for.
    Rhino. It will be one of the few that is heading up the hill at 30 MPH. I wont be driving it, but my friend will be. I'll be in another Rhino or a white 700 raptor.

NOTALENT
    bump so deano can see and hopefully it will remind him of my order!!! :crossx:

bignet
    Big Crew....at least 15 trailers deep headed to Vendor's Row at Glamis. :crossx:
    Have a safe 1st trip.
    :crossx:
    bignet