Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking on So Cal

a catered life
    how did things go? i wanted to give you a call yesterday but cass felt you might need the day of rest...so i am bugging you here....i'll call tonight to check on you

raff
    Larry, Hope all went well...
    Talk to you soon....
    Mark out...

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    Thinking about you Larry hope everything went well will talk to you guys soon tell marina to call if she needs anything

SoCal_fun
    Hey,
    Thanks everybody!! Thats very nice of you guys.
    Everything came off okay, LOL!! I'm feeling it a bit today, but Marina is staying home with me and I'm just taking it real easy. Supposed to be off my feet for three days.
    Love you all (that might be the Vicden talking, not sure, lol).!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    Good to hear Larry need anything give us a call

a catered life
    Hey,
    Everything came off okay, LOL!! I'm feeling it a bit today, but Marina is staying home with me and I'm just taking it real easy. Supposed to be off my feet for three days.
    hey buddy i was worring about you but i see marina is with you today and i know your in good hands......call you tonight........and yes we love u too..shit was that the beef tacos and coke talking....buuuurrrrrpp

Desert Rat
    This thread is going MO :2purples: Larry Glad to hear you're doing well. You going to be up and around for a New Years beach party?

eliminatedsprinter
    Hey,
    Good to hear all is well. Now clarify, was this the surgery for your big toe or was it the one to remove Sara's from your a$$ :wink:

JetBoatRich
    This thread is going MO :2purples: Larry Glad to hear you're doing well. You going to be up and around for a New Years beach party?
    Beach party, it is riding season his boot will fit better now that he has more room :jawdrop:

a catered life
    Beach party, it is riding season his boot will fit better now that he has more room :jawdrop:
    beach party?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast