Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Checking on So Cal

eliminatedsprinter
    I'm feeling better/stronger everyday. Once my chest quits aching, I think I'll be in pretty good shape.
    I'm planning on just taking it slow and easy. The hardest part is loading and unloading everything, but that doesn't take long. Marina and the kids are coming out, why don't you guys come out and hang out?
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.
    Got Havasu that weekend. The fireworks etc... Besides, I only do clean and wet, not dry and dirty.

a catered life
    Come to the desert, hang out and get dirty! :idea:
    come on larry i'm already way out of the zone for black guys...first i boat, then i buy a house in the dessert, and i'm a cook, now you want me to ride dirt bikes the only thing left for my complete transformation would be to drink coor light:idea: ...wait shit i do drink coors light

TAF
    come on larry i'm already way out of the zone for black guys...first i boat, then i buy a house in the dessert, and i'm a cook, now you want me to ride dirt bikes the only thing left for my complete transformation would be to drink coor light:idea: ...wait shit i do drink coors light
    Maybe we should write a new movie screen play about you and call it "Black Men Can't Cook" :idea:

SoCal_fun
    Come on Bro,
    All you need is a pickup truck with a rebel flag (trade in the eliminator sticker). Get a big Honda like me and we'll ride off into the sunset.

Desert Rat
    Come on Bro,
    All you need is a pickup truck with a rebel flag (trade in the eliminator sticker). Get a big Honda like me and we'll ride off into the sunset.
    You're scaring me Larry. Glad I didn't get a visual on it!!!

SoCal_fun
    You're scaring me Larry. Glad I didn't get a visual on it!!!
    Whats the matter, you don't like big Hondas?? LOL!

eliminatedsprinter
    When we first looked at our house the previous owners had a big Confederate battle flag on the wall on one side of the garage and a Big Jamacian flag with a picture of Bob Marley on it on the other side.

a catered life
    Maybe we should write a new movie screen play about you and call it "Black Men Can't Cook" :idea:
    lmao

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112