Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling in all bets!!!!

BILLY.B
    The K vs SS showdown is slated to go off on Saturday according to Dave Rankin owner of the SS-80....Time permiting. So who has who and for what kind of coin?. Should pack the house with action like this going down in Phoenix. RCL has offered one of his custom tow lines to the looser. K-5 will win by at least a straight away I think. Any takers????.

fc-pilot
    I've got on old bent prop shaft I will put on the SS80 boat taking it by a boat length.
    Paul

olbiezer
    i have a can of red spray paint i will put on the k 5 boat lol :rollside:

MAXIMUS
    I got 20g's that says the daves will sink that bitch before gorgy is able to get up off his knees... :devil: I got another 20g's that says Tony will be eating a donut while waiting at the finish line for Davey to pull his head out of a carps ass!

FOURQ
    i have an old computer ill bet on the SS-80 by atleast 3 boats.

the real k-boat king
    the ss-80 will win by half a straight, maxi will be licking tony's nut sak trying to make him feel better after the ass kicking and the daves will be partying and posting the win. :cry:

MAXIMUS
    the ss-80 will win by half a straight, maxi will be licking tony's nut sak trying to make him feel better after the ass kicking and the daves will be partying and posting the win. :cry:
    SAUCEY!!!!!
    Gorgy will miss the race because everybody will be standing in his way! Of course Dave might lift him up to see! :messedup:

the real k-boat king
    SAUCEY!!!!!
    Gorgy will miss the race because everybody will be standing in his way! Of course Dave might lift him up to see! :messedup:i will bring my stilts to stand on so when i kick your long girly hairs ass you won't feel bad thinking your picking on a small guy. :argue:

MAXIMUS
    i will bring my stilts to stand on so when i kick your long girly hairs ass you won't feel bad thinking your picking on a small guy. :argue:
    Ohhh gorgy... :redface:

can't we all just get along. The Daves will hurt him so bad he will give up K's and start driving J stocks. I have two used prop nuts and one new cotter key I can put up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast