Thread: Free Dog

Aluminum Squirt
    Free 80 lb pure black lab, female, all her shots/vacs are current, and she is fixed (I'm not smart enough to know which one is spayed or neutered :boxed: ). She's 4 1/2 years old and has been a very good dog, we just don't have the room and time she needs. She is a true ***boat dog and travels well in the back of a truck, in the bow of my family boat, even took her for a ride in the aluminum race boat once and she didn't seem to mind. She will run down a dock and jump off the end for a tennis ball, like those dogs on the outdoor channel. She's extremely friendly to all people and gentle enough to be around children and babies. I'm near Sacramento if anybody is interested-Aluminum Squirt

El Prosecutor
    Free 80 lb pure black lab, female, all her shots/vacs are current, and she is fixed (I'm not smart enough to know which one is spayed or neutered :boxed: ). She's 4 1/2 years old and has been a very good dog, we just don't have the room and time she needs. She is a true ***boat dog and travels well in the back of a truck, in the bow of my family boat, even took her for a ride in the aluminum race boat once and she didn't seem to mind. She will run down a dock and jump off the end for a tennis ball, like those dogs on the outdoor channel. She's extremely friendly to all people and gentle enough to be around children and babies. I'm near Sacramento if anybody is interested-Aluminum Squirt
    You going through Bakersfield anytime soon?

Mandelon
    Bump for Bowser.

stillgoin
    only thing I will bump. nice to see you're doing the right thing by finding a home so she's happy.
    Some A-hole opened his mini van door and dropped his kitten out of it on the freeway in front of me and my wife. She swerved, but it just happened too fast. She immediately pulled to the side, we didn't get a license plate or anything.
    Some people are heartless!!!