Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: playstation 3 drama............

Nord
    So last night, I tried to get in line over at Walmart in Orange. The signs on the building said no lines before 8 am, but people kept lining up, and so did I. At about 10, they broke the line up again, cops came, I gave up because I thought there would be a riot of people running to form this line at 8 am the next day. The first 10 people (including me) started a list, so everytime we started a new line, we were the first 10.
    Long story short........I left at about 10:30, the cops came at 11 again, Walmart people stopped the cops from breaking the line and starting arrests, and gave 10 ps3 ristbands (guaranteed system at 12:00am Thursday night) to the 10 people on the list!!!
    I should have waited......
    I'm sooooo pissed...
    What bullsh*t!! How can they change the rules??
    I know people showed up this morning early to follow the rules and found out they were distributed last night.
    ~NORD~

NOTALENT
    are they out yet or are they only taking pre orders??? I have a buddy whos friend is a manager @ game stop whos going to try and hook us up so the first batch that comes in we get 1 each and kick him a bill. Hopefully it works shit...there going for like 3k on ebay!!!

Nord
    I think the price will drop on ebay after the presale stuff is weeded out. Only a couple sold for that price, but other auctions have ended for around 12-1400.
    I'm soo pissed.
    This one worked like a presale. Good luck with your hook up.
    The systems should be 599.00 for the 60gb
    They will be actually available at 12:00am tonight.

cdog
    I think my wife bought me one thru walmart online and returned it yesterday at the cypress walmart by her work. I don't know why she would have bought me one. I've never showed any interest in one of those.

NOTALENT
    I think the price will drop on ebay after the presale stuff is weeded out. Only a couple sold for that price, but other auctions have ended for around 12-1400.
    I'm soo pissed.
    This one worked like a presale. Good luck with your hook up.
    The systems should be 599.00 for the 60gb
    Damn....yeah it will drop a bit. As long as I make a few hundred :rollside: That sucks though. I gotta call him up...I forgot about this until you mentioned it. :boxed:

djunkie
    I'm so glad I quit the whole video game craze when I was young. The last system I owned was the regular Nintendo. I was more interested in riding skateboards, bicycles and chasing girls. :rollside: :rollside:

TexasChopper
    I saw on CNBC this morning people at Circuit City in NY have been waiting in line since Sunday. They had tents set up and everything. I might consider something like that if they were giving away free Skaters or Nor-Techs with every purchase....overwise forget it!

slink
    I'm so glad I quit the whole video game craze when I was young. The last system I owned was the regular Nintendo. I was more interested in riding skateboards, bicycles and chasing girls. :rollside: :rollside:
    Exactly.............Wait in line for two days for a F'n video game ????? even if it is to make $500 bones, I don't get it. To each their own I guess

NOTALENT
    Yup...I wouldnt wait in line all day for this shiat...no worth my time. Thats why im hoping my hookup comes through.

beaverretriever
    I think my wife bought me one thru walmart online and returned it yesterday at the cypress walmart by her work. I don't know why she would have bought me one. I've never showed any interest in one of those.
    they are not even out yet. Nov 17th.
    I dont get the whole video game thing either. I bought one and have already sold it on Ebay (although I dont even have the system yet, just one reserved). When I pick it up tomorrow, I will ship it out to the guy who bought it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast