Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone From Central Oregon??

Glencoe MiniDay
    Does Anyone from central Oregon Hang out in Here??

jet4fun
    yes,
    i am not. but i drive thru on my way to the sand dunes, will that help ya :idea:

Heatseeker
    My mother in law lives in Redmond. I lived up there for a year, my daughter was born in Bend at St. Charles.
    We go up every Easter. Maybe I'll look you up. I can always use an excuse to get out of grandma's house for a minute :rollside: !

Glencoe MiniDay
    I live in Redmond Also.
    Have you ever been to Lake Billy Chinook When visiting??
    Not alot of JetBoats but it is close to home for me I havent been since I sold the Reinell that I used to have. 6 years ago.

Tahiti350
    Kind of...
    Parents live in Drain, near Reedsport, but I'm in Tacoma, Wa in the Air Force. Hoping to do some boating in the stomping grounds this summer. May see you somewhere.
    Gary B> Tahiti350

Heatseeker
    I live in Redmond Also.
    Have you ever been to Lake Billy Chinook When visiting??
    Not alot of JetBoats but it is close to home for me I havent been since I sold the Reinell that I used to have. 6 years ago.
    I was at "the Coves"(is that the same place?) once when I lived up there, but I didn't have a boat then. Since we usually go up in March/April, I wouldn't go looking for a lake. Especially as cold as it is up there at that time of year!
    Maybe I'll look you up when we go this year, for a little escape from the mother in law!

Glencoe MiniDay
    The place is called cove palasaides state park and the start of the season is about Memorial day weekend usually.
    If you get up this way give me some notice and I will meet you In town somewheres and we can head out to LBC.

Glencoe MiniDay
    Tahiti I think you are confused Drain is toward the valley like Eugene.
    Redmond is north of Bend.
    It is in the center of the state along the cascade range

hellman2u
    Greetings ! I live in Prineville, but have not been to LBC since the early 90's Back then the big push for decibel readings was a big problem, I put supertraps on it and that satisfied them. LBC used to be a hang out for a lot of hot rods. There has been a lot of bigger hot rods in later years, 25' plus and with me being almost no free board makes for a choppy day. I mainly just race with the CDBA. LBC is a fun place, lots of lake and services. Have fun with your squirter. Jim DeBoard CDBA "HOWLER" #439

Heatseeker
    hellman2u, I think I met you at Red Bluff last year. My buddy was asking about set up on your boat because he has the same hull. And I told you my wife was raised in Prineville. Remember?
    Glencoe, I might just take you up on your offer.
    Last year, we checked out Prineville Reservoir(we parked on the dam and walked around a little). Is it Hot Boat friendly there? I was just wondering. Since it was March when we went, there wasn't a soul out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast