Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone From Central Oregon??

hellman2u
    Heatseeker, hows it going ? I think you guy's came by the pit later in the afternoon. Prineville Res is a good place to go, but you still have to be good about noise and speed 55MPH limit. If your cool and use discretion, the sheriffs are good guy's. I used to cruise up to them and chat a little,makes all the difference. We still go up there several times a summer between races, but take the watercraft for the kids and mom to have fun. We stay @ Prineville res state park, they have all the amenities. Another good place to stay is @ Prineville res resort or Jasper point. You can also boat into coves and beaches and camp. There are some regular hot boats that show up off and on all summer. See you @ Red Bluff, come by and say hi! Jim DeBoard CDBA "HOWLER #439

Tahiti350
    Yep, I know where Redmond is, we use to haul alfalfa from the Bend area when I was still at home. Like I said, "Kind of". I'm hoping to make some off the wall places (for us west sider's) this year, depending on work. May get to spend part of the summer without the boat in a really warm place, half way around the world. :yuk: ...
    I've also hung with the CDBA at the Dexter races over the years, just spectating and gawking at teh rides, but one day I'll be able to get out and run with them....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12