Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jury Duty

Partycattin
    I've been sitting up in Ventura on Jury Duty all day. What a waste of time.
    They called 1 group first thing this morning and nothing since.
    At least they have WIFI so I can past the time on ***boat.

LAFD
    man the last time i had jury duty called me in friday sat there all day got called at the end of the day and had to come back monday . sucked big time.

RitcheyRch
    Just might work although they may tell you that you are not dressed appropriately for court and to go home and change.
    Wear your NRA t shirt to court, and keep glancing nervously at the baliff. You'll get to go home early...

Just might work although they may tell you that you are not dressed appropriately for court and to go home and change.
    In that case just wear your NRA embroidered business shirt showing your NRA board member status.
    You can also wear your xxxxxxxx Police Association business shirt. That always impresses the defense lawyers.

killerbeez
    I got stuck on a jury trial on monday in Riverside County and we just read the verdict of "not guilty" on both accounts of sexual battery and attempted rape today.It was actually a pretty interesting trial. :argue:

rrrr
    I just do the Tourette's Syndrome outburst.........@#!_!@(#*$&+)#@%+)#@&U)!!!!! Uh, pardon me, your honor. #@+%)#$@)( #))#)@!!!!! Uh, excuse me. #@)*+)#()#)*#@)#$!!!!!!!
    I learned this from an online course offered by Tom Brown.
    :crossx: :crossx:

67weimann
    Jury Duty is part of our judicial sytem and you all should support it and be honest...It's part of what makes the USA the country it is...
    I once had to go for three days straight just for the jury selection process. Got paid like $12 a day and lost money from not being at work but was SUPPORTIVE of the process. The guy was up on three counts of 1st degree murder facing capitol punishment (death penalty). Man I wanted to be on the jury and it was predicted to last 6 weeks. I made it to the final selection and the jury was filled before reaching my number...

vee-driven
    i just shave my head and throw on my serial killer shirt the one with the picture of edward norton from american history x with his hands on his head after he curbied the homeboy, havent been picked yet.

HocusPocus
    use this phrase "i can tell if a person is guilty just by looking at them.". :crossx:

HavasuSelect
    man the last time i had jury duty called me in friday sat there all day got called at the end of the day and had to come back monday . sucked big time.
    I thought public servants didn't have to go? I guess it's just police officers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast