Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's hear your best "Drunk Dial" story...

HighRoller
    Greetings from San Antonio, Texas. I'm bored and in need of a little entertainment, and judging from all the drunk posting going on you guys should provide some great material. I'm especially eager to hear from Dilligaf because you can't "delete" a phone call the morning after!!! I'll start with my best episode.
    About 3 A.M. one morning I decided after about 13 double JD and Cokes that I really did miss my biatch of an ex-girlfriend and needed to call her. Two wrong numbers later I finally got the correct digits and she answered out of a dead sleep. I proceeded to tell her how much I loved her and missed her and how sorry I was that we broke up.(We broke up because she cheated on me, but that apparently was irrelevant at the moment!) I carried on for a few minutes about how we should try to give it another try and how things would be different this time and generally was in the process of pouring my heart out to her when she interrupted me by saying, "What the F**K is wrong with you?"
    I was stunned, to say the least...until she went on to explain that I had called her at 2 A.M. and said the same exact things.
    DOH!
    Is that what you would call a blackout inside of a blackout? I hung up the phone, put the bottle of Jack in the trash and went to bed swearing to never drink that stuff again. Apparently it makes me rather sappy, sentimental and forgetful when I OD on it!!!
    Now it's your turn. Bring 'em on!!!

67weimann
    That's some funny shit right there...ROFLMAO

topless
    You're going to have to ask Her454 what I said because I don't remember a thing. She said it was funny though.

Biglue
    I told her to turn off the phone after the first call.

Devil's Advocate
    That's a pretty bad drunk dial.

wsuwrhr
    Damn,
    I have a good story, but I have to plead the 5th.
    Yours beat me for sure though.
    Liquor is the evil sometimes.
    Brian

YeLLowBoaT
    I had some drunk calling my house looking for a chick at ~ 3 am in the morning... on the 3rd time he called I told him she was in the middle of sucking my dick and she could not come to the phone. was the last time he called.

Zaairman
    I'm more of a drunk texter.. :crossx: However, I have received several hilarious drunk calls.

HighRoller
    Damn, all you alkies and no stories? This thread went down faster than Michael Jackson at a Boy Scout meeting...

Phat Matt
    Ask Kroozin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast