Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A thanks to....

Blown 472
    058, for answering my endless questions bout my fuel system, info for my questions bout bypasses, and gofastracer for the pics and info on his bypass dealio.
    I tend to be one to try and build my stuff rather than just trowing down money, I guess it is the engineer in me. I got ahold of hilborn injection and they make a bypass for carbed dealio with a mechanical fuel pump that uses shims to set the fuel pressure behind the spring kinda like my moroso part but for only 38.00$
    Thanks agian guys, I am thinking bout hot rodding the lawn mower now, any input??

Infomaniac
    Consulting fees payable with beer.

Blown 472
    Next time I get down south it is a done deal.

396_Z
    Blown 472:
    Thanks agian guys, I am thinking bout hot rodding the lawn mower now, any input?? Somewhere around here I have a RedMax weedeater engine with walboro carb, set up and jetted for alky Even has a tuned pipe!

GofastRacer
    Cool, wish Hilborn would have had one for carbs when I made one, would have made things easier!. You will like it, beats the hell out of a regulator!.. BTW, you can park the beer truck at space 10 at Red Rock in Sept..

GofastRacer
    As far as the lawn mower goes, add alky and a shot of nitro!, sling that grass!..

NO APPLAUSE NEEDED....just send money. Glad I could be of help but are you doing the pill type bypass or the regulator?

Blown 472
    058:
    NO APPLAUSE NEEDED....just send money. Glad I could be of help but are you doing the pill type bypass or the regulator? Hilborn makes a bypass dealio with a spring loaded poppet that you can adjust the pressure by shimming behind the spring, They say it is for a carbed deal with a mechanical pump.

schiada96
    Anybody got that part number. I need one.

GofastRacer
    schiada96:
    Anybody got that part number. I need one. Here ya go!.
    Hilborn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast