Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LA boat show

Bling Bling
    Did I read correctly someone on hot boat is bringing a 32 Spectre to the La boat show? No I not intrested in buying, but would like to see the boat I hear is the best no porpoising all around 32 cat out right now. I hear a certain magazine in there next month issue is stating GREAT reviews. Now if we could get that Co. To stop usiong a chopper gun they be close to the top!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    Will that boat make the trip without any stress cracks?

INSman

ouch, that is gonna' leave a mark :220v:

Bling Bling

That's funny, you gonna go to LA or the Miami show? I'm hitting both, looks like myself and a few others saturday for the LA weak show, and leaving I think the 17th of Feb. for Miami. I know alot going to Miami, 8 in our crew, and meeting about 12 there.You game? I have a feeling this Miami trips gonna top em all!!!
    BTW, if you have not already, you need to take Dan's thread over to OSO.

Havasu Hangin'
    That's funny, you gonna go to LA or the Miami show? I'm hitting both, looks like myself and a few others saturday for the LA weak show, and leaving I think the 17th of Feb. for Miami. I know alot going to Miami, 8 in our crew, and meeting about 12 there.You game? I have a feeling this Miami trips gonna top em all!!!
    BTW, if you have not already, you need to take Dan's thread over to OSO.
    Dan and I were talking about going next Saturday to the LA Show, so we'll see you there (we'll be the drunk idiots at the bar). GRASS PAY$ was also talking about going...but like most DCB guys, he is all talk (his wife definately controls the hall passes). :cry:
    I'm not sure about Miami. I know Dan is going, but since I am not a member (or alumni) of the Skater Nation like you guys...not sure how welcome I'd be. :notam:

Bling Bling
    Dan and I were talking about going next Saturday to the LA Show, so we'll see you there (we'll be the drunk idiots at the bar). GRASS PAY$ was also talking about going...but like most DCB guys, he is all talk (his wife definately controls the hall passes). :cry:
    I'm not sure about Miami. I know Dan is going, but since I am not a member (or alumni) of the Skater Nation like you guys...not sure how welcome I'd be. :notam:
    Don't hold me to this, but the LA boat show had more Skaters there then was in Miami. If Scott C didn't bring his 40 to La it would of been a tie. Nor-tech, Cigs, Outer limits, MTI, Hustler and CC's steal the show. Atleast that's what it look to me after 8 or 9 Gooses. :rollside: Oh and the reason why Skater aint there, they don't have to.
    I talk to someone today and they said the only reason why the 368 didn't go any faster was someone in the boat was squeeling like a little girl from shear terror, and the person on the sticks lost his train of thought. You better have a talk with your boy. I can't belive over on OSO Dan's already calling Skater 40 out. And you know Skater 40 throtles his own boat.

Havasu Hangin'
    I talk to someone today and they said the only reason why the 368 didn't go any faster was someone in the boat was squeeling like a little girl from shear terror, and the person on the sticks lost his train of thought. You better have a talk with your boy. I can't belive over on OSO Dan's already calling Skater 40 out. And you know Skater 40 throtles his own boat.
    So let's see...if it wasn't Lance, and it wasn't JT...that leaves Dan?
    :cry:
    I also heard that it was still climbing...but 7K limiter was sounding over the intercom (Dan). I say he just needs to take the limiters off, buy the damn Hering 38's, and let me throttle (hey- they ain't my motors :supp: ). If it makes him feel any better, I'll cover up the tachs so he can't see them.
    I don't think skater40 is selling his, either? :idea:

KROOZIN
    So let's see...if it wasn't Lance, and it wasn't JT...that leaves Dan?
    :cry:
    I also heard that it was still climbing...but 7K limiter was sounding over the intercom (Dan). I say he just needs to take the limiters off, buy the damn Hering 38's, and let me throttle (hey- they ain't my motors :supp: ). If it makes him feel any better, I'll cover up the tachs so he can't see them.
    I don't think skater40 is selling his, either? :idea:
    WHO said anything about 7K, Baker says those babys are red line'n at 6900, who am I to take off any said rev-limiters :idea:
    Sheeit Bling, I got no problem throttle'n me own boat It sure don't hurt to pick up a few pointers though Too damn bad you sold that No-tech :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
    Too damn bad you sold that No-tech :cry:
    That's a good point. When Bling had the Nordic...did he ever really flog it? Rumors are that he sold it because he was afraid of it? :idea:

Extreme Marine Az
    Did I read correctly someone on hot boat is bringing a 32 Spectre to the La boat show? No I not intrested in buying, but would like to see the boat I hear is the best no porpoising all around 32 cat out right now. I hear a certain magazine in there next month issue is stating GREAT reviews. Now if we could get that Co. To stop usiong a chopper gun they be close to the top!!!
    Boat is @ paint, It'll be close

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast