Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LA boat show

SBullet
    HH,
    I hear you & Grass Pay had a great time @ the Kings game or was it super cross.

Charley
    HH,
    I hear you & Grass Pay had a great time @ the Kings game or was it super cross.

KROOZIN
    where is that punk Bling Bling?? What you got now, big Daddy???? Some center console crapola?? :cry: :cry:
    I finally get my sheit ready and you don't wanna play!!??!?

Charley
    Boat or no boat ...Bling aint scared, he's gay

Bling Bling
    where is that punk Bling Bling?? What you got now, big Daddy???? Some center console crapola?? :cry: :cry:
    I finally get my sheit ready and you don't wanna play!!??!?
    Consider yourself lucky My friend you had me covered. I think even if I grew some nuts (like HH says I'm lacking), and rung her out, 167mph maybe. The new owner kills me. He's owned it for a month and hasn't even gone to see it, drive it, anything. If my deal works out with my new boat, I'm gonna try and make Ozark shoot out on the way home. You running this year?
    You just worry about getting through a bottle of Goose and chasing it with Speramint Rhino on Saturday. I talk to JT yesterday, said your boat was great. I'm just wondering why one person says it had minor issues, and the God father says it's perfect. Go figure!!!

KROOZIN
    Consider yourself lucky My friend you had me covered. I think even if I grew some nuts (like HH says I'm lacking), and rung her out, 167mph maybe. The new owner kills me. He's owned it for a month and hasn't even gone to see it, drive it, anything. If my deal works out with my new boat, I'm gonna try and make Ozark shoot out on the way home. You running this year?
    You just worry about getting through a bottle of Goose and chasing it with Speramint Rhino on Saturday. I talk to JT yesterday, said your boat was great. I'm just wondering why one person says it had minor issues, and the God father says it's perfect. Go figure!!!
    Sheit, and people thought I was crazy saying it don't need no fockin spacer......Oh well, that's a story I'd like to forget so....
    i know your new sheit is gunna be top notch!!! I'm anxious to see it!!
    Oh, BTW, Lance has the storage right next to you..(go figure?)

Havasu Hangin'
    I'm just wondering why one person says it had minor issues, and the God father says it's perfect. Go figure!!!
    Who was the guy that was wrong? :idea:
    Where's Herman? :cry:

Boatlesss
    Who was the guy that was wrong? :idea:
    Where's Herman? :cry:
    Could it be that personalble bald guy?

Two K's
    Bling Bling, Dude I gotta tell ya That picture just aint right!!! Now I have to go look at Dan's ( Dicudmore) Avatar for a while so I can continue reading these threads

ELIMINAT THIS
    Bling Bling, Dude I gotta tell ya That picture just aint right!!! Now I have to go look at Dan's ( Dicudmore) Avatar for a while so I can continue reading these threads
    Nobody comes down to C&T anymore,everybody is scared they are going to open a thread Bling Bling posted in. :2purples:
    Bling Bling im sure there is a Broke Back Mountain forum on the web,for you and your queer buddy. :rollside:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast