Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LA boat show

mbrown2
    I think Dave needs to get one of his boys on that wiring. BIG opportunity for some quality zip tie action right there...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...943_Large_.JPG
    What happened Charley, Dave charging you too much for the 32 so you shorting him on rigging? Or were those American Offshore Union Wiring dudes? Either way, someone's slacking and I don't think the Union dudes were touching the wiring....

Charley
    What happened Charley, Dave charging you too much for the 32 so you shorting him on rigging? Or were those American Offshore Union Wiring dudes? Either way, someone's slacking and I don't think the Union dudes were touching the wiring....
    #1 dont get me started on the union electricians...#2 Rigging goes up in the air and supports weight... this is called wiring and since we cant cut everything to length it rarely looks much better than this.... It was covered with the black skirt shown on the right but I appreciate someone pulling it back and snapping a picture...classy

Riverkid
    Charley,
    Wow, so sensitive. I did not pull the drape back, I assure you. Just as it appeared at the show last night. I guess I should have added more smileys so you would know we were just poking at you a little. Sorry you took it the wrong way, no offense was intended.

Charley
    Charley,
    Wow, so sensitive. I did not pull the drape back, I assure you. Just as it appeared at the show last night. I guess I should have added more smileys so you would know we were just poking at you a little. Sorry you took it the wrong way, no offense was intended.
    Understood, I'm guessing it was Bryan at DCB, he would have to pull that curtain back to flip the main breaker every morning and evening.. I have alot on my plate right now at work... I was pretty proud how the booth turned out, guess I was hoping for a little more flattering picture

Havasu Hangin'
    I was pretty proud how the booth turned out...
    There were too many shots of Charley's boats on the video. Standing in line for the bar, I though it was "CCB".

mbrown2
    guess I was hoping for a little more flattering picture
    Dude...just giving you crap....I have not even seen the booth...be going Saturday so I will get to see it then.....I am sure it is the prize of the show.....dude go eat your wheaties... ....you got a case of the Monday's!

BoatFloating
    Dude...just giving you crap....I have not even seen the booth...be going Saturday so I will get to see it then.....I am sure it is the prize of the show.....dude go eat your wheaties... ....you got a case of the Monday's!
    See Mike now you know where the term go Charley on me came from..... :rollside:

Charley
    There were too many shots of Hot Chicks on those bitchen DCB boats in the video..I was dissappointed. I was standing in the "Im gay and have a speedpass" line at the bar, peering around for a glimpse of that hunky "Bling Bling" to no avail, when all of the sudden I got goose from behind... I swung around with a huge "I work at disney" grin on my face to find my 2nd favorite buddy Rocky standing in line holding a taquito in his barehand!! Imagine my reaction in detail.....No really.... imagine it! wow, what a day!

That's just sick .... u2, please go to the other side of the show floor next time to share raw condiments

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345