Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: super cross party!!

SCUBA STEVE
    Is every one still hung over from Saturday night, only a few posts on what seemed to be a great time. :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Thats Because you didnt go to Earl's with us.......things got a little interesting at dinner
    Huh??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Just imagine that many drunk people in a greasy spoon resteraunt....telling off color jokes......very loudly
    Didnt help that there were to gay guys sitting in the booth right next to us
    Ok, so what you are telling me is you guys all went out to eat after telling me and Jason that you didn't want too???? :idea: :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Trust me on this.......You are VERY lucky you didnt go to Earls.....Im still feeling sick :yuk:
    I had no idea we were going to eat.we pulled up to Bill and shelly's house then all of a suddne turned around and went to eat.
    I see.
    :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
    I see.
    :rollside:
    Don't listen to Bill. Earl's was great. We ended up having a coffee creamer fight, telling off color jokes, offending everyone in the place, and having some killer food. My biscuits & gravy hit the spot JUST RIGHT!

riverbound
    Don't listen to Bill. Earl's was great. We ended up having a coffee creamer fight, telling off color jokes, offending everyone in the place, and having some killer food. My biscuits & gravy hit the spot JUST RIGHT!
    Then I shoudl have gotten biscuits and Gravy
    I know BG's chicken tacos looked liek they were made out of ALPO and my burger...was pretty much the same. Plus the gas that I had :220v: :220v:

pixilatedpussy
    Maaaaannn, I can't believe how easy those boys knock out. C & D would be up to 3 am with us if we let em. I guess they get their party stamina from Big Daddy.
    I know! They were beat....soccer, soccer soccer!

pixilatedpussy
    I had a fricken blast at Supercross. Great friends and great racing. I actually watched the races this time! :rollside:
    Me and Jason left commenting on what a fabulous group of friends we have!
    Pixi, it was great to meet you finally, short but sweet!
    It was great to finally meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooooooo much fun! Wish I could have played a little longer! I was sooooooo tired from the soccer tournament that day....& we had two more games yesterday, then baseball meeting! :220v: Needless to say I was so tired...I never woke up to make it to the gym this morning!
    Hope you can make it to our party on the 4th!

Windy
    Best Supercross ever for me...thanks to my Hunny.
    It was really good seeing everyone...love you guys!

pixilatedpussy
    Best Supercross ever for me...thanks to my Hunny.
    It was really good seeing everyone...love you guys!
    I wanted to cum sit on your lap......but we were too freakin far away! Next time sexy Thang!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast