Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>my Ex...according to BORAT!!

FRENCHIE
    ok, yea thats my ex and we are back together.......................................... .................................................
    .................................................. .......................[ PAUSE].............
    .................................................. ..................................................
    'NOT!!' :hammer2:

Phat Matt
    Verrrrrrrrrrry Nice.

a catered life
    what up french

djunkie
    ok, yea thats my ex and we are back together.......................................... .................................................
    .................................................. .......................[ PAUSE].............
    .................................................. ..................................................
    'NOT!!' :hammer2:
    Nice!!!!!!! Hook a brotha up. LOL!!!!!!!! J/K :crossx: :crossx:

Tequila-John
    She looks ****in HOT!

FRENCHIE
    Verrrrrrrrrrry Nice.
    but of course!! lol...ill be emailing ya some pics this weekend from the halloween party!!! wow!!!!! you know!!
    :devil:

FRENCHIE
    what up french
    what up brotha!!?

but of course!! lol...ill be emailing ya some pics this weekend from the halloween party!!! wow!!!!! you know!!
    :devil:
    Post the darn H-ween pics bud... come on...

FRENCHIE
    Post the darn H-ween pics bud... come on...
    sorry bro....those who know me and are a part of my life are included in it, and those who dont, and commonly knock (pick and choose when they want to be a friend) it shall have no part of it!!!
    ITs really too bad ive got this outlook now...ill be friendly and can say hi to anyone...but not anyone can be what we like to call a.... 'FRIEND!'
    life is great, the water is clear....hope your doin well!!.....Leon

sorry bro....those who know me and are a part of my life are included in it, and those who dont, and commonly knock (pick and choose when they want to be a friend) it shall have no part of it!!!
    ITs really too bad ive got this outlook now...ill be friendly and can say hi to anyone...but not anyone can be what we like to call a.... 'FRIEND!'
    life is great, the water is clear....hope your doin well!!.....Leon

right on.....
    never met ya, you seem like a nice person and ya have some nice pictures to share. Not looking for friends or to be called one.
    but you are right, the water is clear and I hope you are doing well too Leon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast