Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sat in my Rhino tonight

RiverRatMike
    Since I'm staying home this weekend. I was bummed. Went out in the garage and I just sat in my Rhino dreaming that I was driving it out in the desert. Guess I have to wait till Wednesday. Heading out to Parker.

djunkie
    Since I'm staying home this weekend. I was bummed. Went out in the garage and I just sat in my Rhino dreaming that I was driving it out in the desert. Guess I have to wait till Wednesday. Heading out to Parker.
    Don't feel bad. I opened the garage for the first time in 4 days to check on mine. I have at least a 2 hour drive to anywhere where I can use mine. :cry: :cry:

Todd969
    Well, I drove mine to R&R, up to Magic, back to R&R and Home today , should I take pics for ya this weekend?
    Hey Mike, we are heading down to the channel tomorrow around 12:00ish.

djunkie
    Well, I drove mine to R&R, up to Magic, back to R&R and Home today , should I take pics for ya this weekend?
    Hey Mike, we are heading down to the channel tomorrow around 12:00ish.
    I realllllyyyyyyyy hate you Todd. :argue: :argue: :rollside:

RVRGIRL
    We... will be down in that area tomorrow. We are meeting up with summitkarl in the channel. Also going to check on the dog show they are having this weekend. Should be around 1:30-2.... We will look for you. Heather & mike

Todd969
    I realllllyyyyyyyy hate you Todd. :argue: :argue: :rollside:
    Just trying to break in my Elka's. Can you make it next weekend?

SummitKarl
    well you could have been at my house and listened to BigDougs obnoxiously loud pimped out green kitten cruise the neighborhood :yuk:
    sounds like a old grandma with the walkin farts :rollside:

BajaMike
    Is this forum called "***boat" or "HotRino".....?????
    I'm confused.....but what the hell, as they say, "what ever floats your boat (or your Rino)"..... :idea:
    Share your good times, keep that negative shit to yourselves!!! (new rule....:-) )
    :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
    Just trying to break in my Elka's. Can you make it next weekend?
    Not gonna happen. Too much stuff going on with the holiday. Not sure when we will be able to make it out again. My house is rented starting next weekend so it screws a lot up. I'll get back out there soon.

RiverRatMike
    well you could have been at my house and listened to BigDougs obnoxiously loud pimped out green kitten cruise the neighborhood :yuk:
    sounds like a old grandma with the walkin farts :rollside:
    If it's not a Yamaha it doesn't do a damn thing for me!! HEHEHEHE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast