Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remote

phebus
    In the new Powerboat magazine, they show a new remote called the iDrive, that mounts into the hub of the steering wheel on your boat. Looks really good, and clean.

Coach
    In the new Powerboat magazine, they show a new remote called the iDrive, that mounts into the hub of the steering wheel on your boat. Looks really good, and clean.
    I have used them with an Alpine Deck and they are great. You plug a "dongle" (not my word) to the back of the HU and you can use a remote (i-rock or i-drive) to control the radio. You can use it with existing wired remotes. I have used the i-rock upto 300 ft away through walls. Plus it is water proof and floats. I have 2 for my new boat (on on the beach at all times and one in the boat on a lanyard for when I wakeboard).
    www.h2owaves.com

ROZ
    Pretty cool..That would be ultra sick if it had an lcd screen and did 2 way communication... If that was the case, you r remote will read out what your controlling and what was playing..

phebus
    I have used them with an Alpine Deck and they are great. You plug a "dongle" (not my word) to the back of the HU and you can use a remote (i-rock or i-drive) to control the radio. You can use it with existing wired remotes. I have used the i-rock upto 300 ft away through walls. Plus it is water proof and floats. I have 2 for my new boat (on on the beach at all times and one in the boat on a lanyard for when I wakeboard).
    www.h2owaves.com
    The company's website isn't very descriptive. If you use it with existing wired remotes, does the "dongle" reciever plug into the back of the stereo, and have a plug in on it for the wired remotes to plug into (daisy chain)?

nodigg
    Anything new on these dealio's? Anybody else using them? Do they cause any negative issues with the system?

Mr. Naudio
    The company's website isn't very descriptive. If you use it with existing wired remotes, does the "dongle" reciever plug into the back of the stereo, and have a plug in on it for the wired remotes to plug into (daisy chain)?
    yes it dose daisy chain just need another y cable and need to get power and ground from the same place as headunit

Sweet Addiction
    Just received my irock and I am ready to get it installed. My system is going through a total re-build so it will be a while before I can post results, so far I am impressed.

WET HULL
    I am going to be carring all of these remotes now. I will get pricing for who ever is interested. They are amazing remotes, and you can run up to 8 of them. Range is 100' to 150' ft, and will work with your existing remotes.

dumbandyoung
    Does anyone hAva a Picture of this amazing new product?

WET HULL
    I will post up some pics when I get on my other cpu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast