Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BAJ in pool

franky
    BAJ in pool
    So...it's my friend Phil's 40th birthday Saturday so our buddy Jeff steals his boat from the storage unit and cranes the boat into his pool while he wasn't home. Saturday night was a HUGE party with the late night sounds of a blown injected alcohol boat with zoomies no less fired up in a pool. You had to have been there. Ear plugs anyone?
    Can someone pull the photo's up from Gallery, Jets, Franky-Pool 1,2,3,4. Thanks

El Prosecutor
    BAJ in pool
    So...it's my friend Phil's 40th birthday Saturday so our buddy Jeff steals his boat from the storage unit and cranes the boat into his pool while he wasn't home. Saturday night was a HUGE party with the late night sounds of a blown injected alcohol boat with zoomies no less fired up in a pool. You had to have been there. Ear plugs anyone?
    That is too much!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...22in_poool.JPG

franky
    You should have heard it. The idle goes from 0 to about 3k RPM each second which makes the boat rock like crazy. My wife thought her ear drums were going to blead. It was LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWDDDD. Especially at midnight.

RUSSO
    Nice!!!!!!!!

Bense468
    I thought everyone had a blown alcohol boat in there pool. We stepped it up to fuel.
    Honestly thats pretty cool for a 40th.

mrossum
    BAJ in pool
    that is just bad a$$. i only wish i would have thought of it first.....

LUVNLIFE
    Very nice. Not everyone has that picture.

centurion tunnel
    That is just to cool.........

86 catalina
    that is fckn sweet i have always wanted to do this at my pad you rock

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast