Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: California Performance?

Dogballs
    Hello everyone I am kinda new around here, but i have been reading the boards for awhile. But i will start my posting off with crap talking SORRY! :argue:
    Not trying to start anything but
    CP'S ARE LIKE TAMPOONS EVERY PUSSY OWNS ONE
    Hey Chief,
    What type of hull do you run????? Bring it on!
    Balls

Bense468
    I heard K mart in Blythe is having a blowout of them this weekend.

atxwrangler
    boy, i didn't mean to start a pissin match.thanks for your inputs,i feel a lot better about them now,what you all have said makes sense about the gullwings.gary had given me his opinion,i just wanted sonething to support it with.it seems i have found it!thanx!!!

Bradf
    These are the quickest(not necessarily the fastest) hulls out there. I have owned 3 of them. 2 19' boats, and, currently an 18'(below). They are very stable at speed, HOWEVER, like anything else in the way of a new experience, allow some seat time for you to familiarize yourself with the boats handling characteristics before you really wring it out. If you get one, you won't be disappointed. RR
    Yea, im not a speed freak or anything. I mean, even if i was i dont got the money for it lol...personally my favorite part of boating is shutting the engine off, cracking a tall one, floating down the river with some tunes on under the bimini top... with the occasional shaking of the fist at the seadoo'ers passing by too fast/close making me work my bilge pump :P Id love to own a clean CP w/ a strong bbc.. nothing to fancy or fast..

sdba069
    Hey Scott...... Easy, Big Boy !!!!!!!!!!!

Blow-n-Time
    There are good running boats, I believe there are a couple of them for sale on just jets. good luck.

Dogballs
    10/4 brother

robk
    Yea, im not a speed freak or anything. I mean, even if i was i dont got the money for it lol...personally my favorite part of boating is shutting the engine off, cracking a tall one, floating down the river with some tunes on under the bimini top....
    Exactly.

votech
    i got a 19 the thing is fast and stable,i even let my teenage sons drive it. oh by the way it's for sale too!!

steelcomp
    10/4 brother
    I know, I know...just couldn't help m'self. :notam:
    There...I deleted it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast