Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad kids

Excessive Force
    To what extent has anyone on here went with their "bad kids"? For example, letting them get arrested for their own good, calling cops on them when they needed to....stuff along those lines.
    My live in gf has a "bad kid". perhaps the way they were raised has to do with it. Point is they live with me, gf and 2kids. oldest daughter hates "authority". Anyhow, she is a slob and i just get tired of getting on their asses about things, chores etc.
    This may sound petty to you guys but someone left the cereal out this AM, shiot like this always happens, and noone will fess up to it, so i punished all of them. grounded them for a few days. Well problematic daughter(17.8 yrs. old)....She calls mom to let her no about what just happened and told mom she needs to do something about it. This lil bitch daughter of hers talks to her like that all the time. Daughter tells me she wont be grounded cuz she didnt do it. Basically laughs. I tell her to keep it up, disobey my grounding and first thing in May when her bday is, she WILL be out on the street.
    Lil history, shes been arrested for GTA when she was like 14-15. spent few montsh in juvy, which semi straightened her out. Still has a problem w people telling her what to do.
    Im just the BF, they live with me. Anyhow i told mom that i would call the cops and declare her a runaway, which if done enough, will lland her back in juvy...i think.
    What else can i do short of getting my ass arrested?...HELP!!!....TIA

ratso
    Mom needs to get control... or boot them all out. No ass is worth that bullshit.

ratso
    She is too far gone and there is no changing it now... blame the mom and/or her dad. Basically you will have to accept this behavior, under YOUR OWN roof, if the mom is unwilling to get some control over her...

acatitude
    been there, done that. your going down a one way street. If mom wont do anything then you cant cuzz at some point it will be a aurgument btweeb you and g/f. tell her straighten her daughter out or leave. and stick to it, because I gaurantee you it will happen down the road anyways. I told my ex g/f I wouldnt accept that from my kids and I surely wont from hers soooooo poof they were gone

Jbb
    Go out for a pack of cigarettes.......and dont come back......ever.... :220v:

Excessive Force
    been there, done that. your going down a one way street. If mom wont do anything then you cant cuzz at some point it will be a aurgument btweeb you and g/f. tell her straighten her daughter out or leave. and stick to it, because I gaurantee you it will happen down the road anyways. I told my ex g/f I wouldnt accept that from my kids and I surely wont from hers soooooo poof they were gone
    Daughter says she wants out anyway at 18, thank God. I just need something to get by..for now till shes 18. I feel like shes trying to do the same to me as she does to her mom, by ignoring her punishment. Quite frankly i wanna beat her ass. scrap style not a spank on the butt.

Excessive Force
    maybe some LE advice would be appreciated.

YeLLowBoaT
    say ok you want out... lets get your mom and go to the court house and get you amanspated. Make sure that you explain to her that you will not be giving her a dime, she will have no place to stay and no job.
    That and you might want to go to the local recruiting office and tell them, she wants to join( all of them of corse) and make sure you get all the pamplets you can. Nothing like the armed forces to straiten them out real fast. Some ppl really need that.( sounds like she does.)

stoker
    At 17 years old the cops won't do anything if she runs away. Let her do it, and be done with her.

Duct tape her to a chair and put her in the basement till she eighteen. Just dont forget to feed her and change the bucket under the chair once a aweek. If that doesnt work nothing will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast