Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idiots and Morons

Steve 1

Steve 1
    You may have to double click on it! They have some whack jobs up there!

SnoopJonnyJon
    Yeah, isn't Alberta awful with all of its "American beliefs". It would be awful to live in a place with an economy and talk of NO personal income tax. I'm sure happy I live in Saskatchewan, the birthplace of medicare where every hypochondriac gets all the attention they deserve. Its a shame it appears that the Liberals might get kicked out of office... I enjoyed my tax dollars being left in a duffle bag in a stadium to be picked up by media-types. When your federal government is run by the mafia you feel safe, because no one would mess with the mafia. And as a farmer it greatly troubles me that I might get the choice to sell my own grain. The Canadian Wheat Board was a great organization, forcing farmers to disclose their inventories, and then allowing speculators set the prices. It worked very well to have a one-sided contract system where the farmer has to deliver whatever percentage of the crop the government calls for without any means of negotiating a price, or face large fines, yet the government has no duty to accept anything. The lefties in Ontario and Quebec weren't lucky enough to have this system, only the western provinces, whom of course the east cares greatly about.
    It's pretty scary that Stephen Harper, a born-again Christian could be elected. With all of his dangerous "ulterior motives", such as cleaning up government, allowing economic growth, and cutting back the homosexual propaganda. The current definition of marriage simply does not take into account the love that can be felt between a man, a woman, and a horse. We must allow the Supreme Court to go through with its ruling to change the definition of "obscene" to only include acts which cause physical harm; in the 21st century it seems irresponsible to have acts of beastiality and incest illegal. We must teach children at a young age about gay relationships, transvestites, and such. If the children are not indoctrinated at a young age that this is acceptable, perhaps even PREFERRED, behavior, they may grow up to be rough, uncultured hicks.
    So please pray (oops, i mean "hope", I know prayer is very offensive) that the Liberals, or better yet the NDP will form the next government. Canada has been doing such a good job of becoming like North Korea, I would hate to see it becoming more like (gulp) ... AMERICA.

Old Texan
    Yeah, isn't Alberta awful with all of its "American beliefs". It would be awful to live in a place with an economy and talk of NO personal income tax. I'm sure happy I live in Saskatchewan, the birthplace of medicare where every hypochondriac gets all the attention they deserve. Its a shame it appears that the Liberals might get kicked out of office... I enjoyed my tax dollars being left in a duffle bag in a stadium to be picked up by media-types. When your federal government is run by the mafia you feel safe, because no one would mess with the mafia. And as a farmer it greatly troubles me that I might get the choice to sell my own grain. The Canadian Wheat Board was a great organization, forcing farmers to disclose their inventories, and then allowing speculators set the prices. It worked very well to have a one-sided contract system where the farmer has to deliver whatever percentage of the crop the government calls for without any means of negotiating a price, or face large fines, yet the government has no duty to accept anything. The lefties in Ontario and Quebec weren't lucky enough to have this system, only the western provinces, whom of course the east cares greatly about.
    It's pretty scary that Stephen Harper, a born-again Christian could be elected. With all of his dangerous "ulterior motives", such as cleaning up government, allowing economic growth, and cutting back the homosexual propaganda. The current definition of marriage simply does not take into account the love that can be felt between a man, a woman, and a horse. We must allow the Supreme Court to go through with its ruling to change the definition of "obscene" to only include acts which cause physical harm; in the 21st century it seems irresponsible to have acts of beastiality and incest illegal. We must teach children at a young age about gay relationships, transvestites, and such. If the children are not indoctrinated at a young age that this is acceptable, perhaps even PREFERRED, behavior, they may grow up to be rough, uncultured hicks.
    So please pray (oops, i mean "hope", I know prayer is very offensive) that the Liberals, or better yet the NDP will form the next government. Canada has been doing such a good job of becoming like North Korea, I would hate to see it becoming more like (gulp) ... AMERICA.
    Pass those thoughts on to canuck1.

Blown 472
    Ifin you hate it so much why dontcha move?

SnoopJonnyJon
    If your ass needs a good wiping do you just get a new ass? No, you clean up the one you have.

Blown 472
    If your ass needs a good wiping do you just get a new ass? No, you clean up the one you have.
    So lemme git this right, you dont like the system and you want to change it without leaving?

SnoopJonnyJon
    Yes, thats why I will be voting Conservative.

Jeanyus
    Ifin you hate it so much why dontcha move?
    Funny how when people tell you "America love it or leave it" you get all bent out of shape.
    Now the same words coming from you, can you say true liberal.

SnoopJonnyJon
    Well of course, being a liberal is the very definition of hypocricy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast