Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Know When She's the One?

Does she have a Rhino? (or want one)?

Excessive Force
    Whatever you do make sure to live with her first. And when doing so its for a minimum of one year. :crossx: serious.

voodoomedman
    If you have to tell yourself you love her then it's not the real thing. If no matter what you do, you can't get her off your mind and every fiber of your being is telling you that she is the one then you have your answer. I started falling in love with my wife the very first night I met her. I have been on cloud nine ever since. I would have married her after a couple of months but we were only 19. So we bought our waverunner instead. Got married 2 and a half years later, still happy as can be, married 5 years, still have the waverunner (and a boat) but most importantly a 20 month old boy and a bun in the oven. Point is........Only you know and when you know then you know. It's cliche but you just know when you know.

BreastManWins
    When you've spent enough time with her to want to be with your buddies and then you find out if she's OK with that, then you're almost ready to ask her to marry you.
    Have you met her parents, specifically her mother? What is she like as a person? What does she look like? You girlfriend will be a lot like her and look a lot like her when she gets older. One of the best ways to tell about a woman is to check her mother out closely.
    Don't be in a rush. If she's good enough to marry she's (and you) good enough to wait for.

socalmoney
    Lots of people over look religion when they are dating and all is fine till you get married and have a kid. I know a lot of people who all the sudden became religious after having a kid (since it is a miracle to give birth (give me a break) and now they are at odds with each other. Better get that in check before you make the plunge.

djunkie
    all your family should do is be supportive of you and your decision , .......you love her ? she loves you? f**k everybody else
    Exactly. Forget what everyone else says. Your the one dating her not them. If they care for you then they'll be happy with whoever you decide to date/marry. Well unless shes a complete freak. :rollside:

djunkie
    Does she have a Rhino? (or want one)?
    Nice!!!! Posts like this make me wanna start even more Rhino threads. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

dschifan
    ask yourself this, everyone has a little jealousy in them...are you more jealous with her than other past girls? Jealousy meaning in a good way cause you care about her alot. Do you trust her? Usually when you cannot be without a girl you become a little jealous cause you never want to lose her, that helped me to determine my girl was the one since i have never felt like that.

centerhill condor
    when she buys you a boat for engagement!

91nordic29
    where are tom brown and ratso when ya need 'em, lol! al you have to do is get thier opinions and and the answer is somwhere in the middle.
    seriously, though, if you are involving the family in your decision, they will be there for the rest of your life. right in the center. and not in a good way. ever watch "everobody loves raymond"?
    you should work on your family first. any issues that they have that you dont agree with may not go away but make sure that they arent going to influence your decisions when it comes to a partner. you must be ready to choose your partner over your family, no matter what even if you dont think she is right. where parent/family are concerned, when you get married, your spuose has to be number one.
    now off my soap box, lol!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast