Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSP "Sunk" Hughes

Tequila-John
    What a great fight!

The Jerk
    GSP looked awesome and came prepareed. I like hughs cuz he is just an old fasioned boy but he got whooped up on!

NashvilleBound
    Good fight. I think Hughs, who I wanted to win, was WAY to relaxed. He seemed like he was in slow motion. Still one of my favorites.
    Silva, the big galooka even won. I wanted Jeff Monson(sp) to win. Hard to get in when you have a 10" shorter reach. Hope the all rematch.
    Cant wait till Chuck Liddell kicks the shit outta wanna be pretty boy Tito Dec 30th.

Thorsinc
    I don’t care for Sylvia but I thought he did a good job last night showed a different side to his fighting skills.
    How bad do you think Syliva is going to break down emotionally in the octagon when he losses the belt.

Caribbean Jet
    It was a great night of fighting. I'm a HUghs fan and I agree, he came in way to relaxed. I said before the fight that I thought that Hughs lost some of his fire. GSP came out kicken.

GrapeApe
    What about my Boy from San Diego, Brandon "The Truth" Vera beat the crap out of Frank Mir!!! I think he can be a Heavyweight Champ, but should drop down to his normal 205 lbs...
    The Highes Vs. GSP fight went exactly how I thought it would... Hughes didnt look good Vs. BJ Penn, but got lucky when BJ gassed out..
    Next month we get to watch Tito get Knocked out by Chuck Liddell again..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Phat Matt
    Hughes said he didn't even know it was a kick that took him out. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    Excellent Kick to the side of the head with a great finish

NashvilleBound
    What about my Boy from San Diego, Brandon "The Truth" Vera beat the crap out of Frank Mir!!! I think he can be a Heavyweight Champ, but should drop down to his normal 205 lbs...
    The Highes Vs. GSP fight went exactly how I thought it would... Hughes didnt look good Vs. BJ Penn, but got lucky when BJ gassed out..
    Next month we get to watch Tito get Knocked out by Chuck Liddell again..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    I was hoping Mir would kick the crap outta Vera.....but it just seems titles are on the move..... If your defending your title you would think you would be a little more agressive.
    I agree about that Penn fight,...... a lucky break or what....
    Hell ya!! I hope he messes up pretty boys face. My wife just loves him.... BARF :messedup: :messedup: Along with Opee Taylor (Forest Griffen) I met him last month in Vegas....nice kid

Mtg Pro
    Hey John,
    How is it going ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast