Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first time

M-Dizzle
    So bitches, this is my first time on this website. I see you talk about sports and boats. I know some about the first subject and nothing about the next. Feel free to talk shit on how little I know about boats, but be prepared to get a verbal lashing when you talk sports. Sc should be 2nd in the BCS. The lakers are the greatest modern day Sports team in the world and yes, the sparks will win the kentucky derby. Good day, good night, and drink a ****ing grey goose on the rocks. STUPID GUTTY BITCHES!!!!

Devil's Advocate
    Well that was a very pleasant, graceful entrance. :220v:
    Sounds like a ***boater to me. :crossx: Welcome.

EAZYKILLER2006
    So bitches, this is my first time on this website. I see you talk about sports and boats. I know some about the first subject and nothing about the next. Feel free to talk shit on how little I know about boats, but be prepared to get a verbal lashing when you talk sports. Sc should be 2nd in the BCS. The lakers are the greatest modern day Sports team in the world and yes, the sparks will win the kentucky derby. Good day, good night, and drink a ****ing grey goose on the rocks. STUPID GUTTY BITCHES!!!!
    wow first time posser oh posterer~ good for u is all i can say i still havent seen upon here how to post a new thread...lol

Is'nt the Kentucky Derby a horse race?

BadKachina
    Have a take and don't suck........... :crossx:

HavasuSelect
    Welcome you gutty son of a bitch! Make sure you insult a lot of people and get into plenty of arguments. You'll fit in just fine.

I'll bet he never posts again and this thread goes 5 pages .

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Blah..Blah..Blah.................................. .......................

Blah..Blah..Blah.................................. .......................
    So you know where this is goint too.

OCMerrill
    I was buying it until the word Lakers and greatest was used in the same sentence. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast