Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Get So Drunk.....

Boozer
    You woke up in a strange place and found out you took a leak somewhere you shouldn't have? I recently did.
    I'm on a business trip in Provo, Utah and this place is really boring. About the only thing to do here is get drunk (off hard LQ because they only sell 3.2 beer here) and go to the mall. Friday night I got wasted off of Tequilla and went to bed around 1am. I woke up at 5am in front of my hotel room door in the hallway and didnt know where I was. I went in my room and went to sleep. Saturday afternoon I came back from my job site and we all noticed that the hall smelled like piss. The smell was coming from a fake plant directly across from my door. I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that I pissed on the plant.
    Needless to say my hotel reservations were through tonight and the hotel is refusing to allow us to stay any longer. I wonder why??
    On a side note if you ever come to Utah don't bring any pot. Apparently if you're caught with a stem to one ounce its a minimum sentence of 6 months in jail and 1,000 dollar fine. I was talking to a kid at the mall who has been living in state custody for the past year. The police found him in posession of 4 stems and a few seeds so they took him out of his home and put him in a state institution until they could place him in a foster home. :220v: :220v:

rrrr
    :crossx:
    Same ol' Boozer......good to hear from you.....

Nord
    Sounds like you better hide your weed!!!

BreastManWins
    I can't say I've ever done any of those things (pissing on a fake plant or sleeping in the hallway) but IF I did, I sure wouldn't have announced to the world that I did.
    But thanks for providing us with another example of why this place is like a 24/7 train wreck that you just can't stop watching

Nord
    I can't say I've ever done any of those things (pissing on a fake plant or sleeping in the hallway) but IF I did, I sure wouldn't have announced to the world that I did.
    But thanks for providing us with another example of why this place is like a 24/7 train wreck that you just can't stop watching
    This is coming from a guy who is obsessed with boobies

Boozer
    Hey how long you in town buddy?
    Would have been until Tuesday night but thanks to my pissing experience I'm leaving tomorrow night.

phebus
    Sounds to me like you need to quit drinking, before you kill yourself, or worse, someone else.

uvindex
    I'm on a business trip in Provo, Utah and this place is really boring. About the only thing to do here is get drunk...
    (and)
    I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that I pissed on the plant.
    (and)
    Needless to say my hotel reservations were through tonight and the hotel is refusing to allow us to stay any longer.Don't forget to post your expense report on HB -- it should be awesome! :boxed:

EAZYKILLER2006
    You woke up in a strange place and found out you took a leak somewhere you shouldn't have? I recently did.
    I'm on a business trip in Provo, Utah and this place is really boring. About the only thing to do here is get drunk (off hard LQ because they only sell 3.2 beer here) and go to the mall. Friday night I got wasted off of Tequilla and went to bed around 1am. I woke up at 5am in front of my hotel room door in the hallway and didnt know where I was. I went in my room and went to sleep. Saturday afternoon I came back from my job site and we all noticed that the hall smelled like piss. The smell was coming from a fake plant directly across from my door. I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that I pissed on the plant.
    Needless to say my hotel reservations were through tonight and the hotel is refusing to allow us to stay any longer. I wonder why??
    On a side note if you ever come to Utah don't bring any pot. Apparently if you're caught with a stem to one ounce its a minimum sentence of 6 months in jail and 1,000 dollar fine. I was talking to a kid at the mall who has been living in state custody for the past year. The police found him in posession of 4 stems and a few seeds so they took him out of his home and put him in a state institution until they could place him in a foster home. :220v: :220v:
    if i did drink 2 much i dont member much sooo...its all good...and your post is to long to read...

Boozer
    Don't forget to post your expense report on HB -- it should be awesome! :boxed:
    Not as awesome as I would have liked it to have been. Apparently the strippers here wear pasties so the titty bar was definitely not on the to do list. I will admit however that the women here are absolutely gorgeous and it is weird going in to walmart and not seeing a single Mexican.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast