Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever Get So Drunk.....

Tom Brown
    I'll bet this thread would be much more interesting if I were as hammered as an ardox nail. :idea:

Devil's Advocate
    I have gotten so drunk that I had no idea what I was doing. I think the last time was when I signed up on ***boat.

uvindex
    Not as awesome as I would have liked it to have been.I was kind of hinting that I'd like to read the explanation on your expense report of why you got kicked out of the hotel, ended the trip early..., that sort of thing, without actually mentioning, "pissed on the plant."

Tom Brown
    I'd like to read the explanation...
    If pissing on an artificial plant is enough to get kicked out of a hotel, the hotel is not very tolerant. I've watered some fake foliage in my day and I haven't had a drink in 19 years.

Boa1277
    Well at least you diddnt crap your pants, I had a buddy who crapped himself on the way back from the strip club in Vegas and he did it again on the way home.

SHOTKALLIN
    Should have picked up some local talent. Pasties come off when you remove them from the club. They are extremely easy in Utah. Especially with your celeberty status being from Ca.
    Just my .02

Thorsinc
    Back in my know it all days, I was heading to California from Phoenix, I got so drunk I pass out on the wrong flight and woke up in Oklahoma City. I woke up got off the plane walked outside and thought WTF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12