Thread: hey bung bung

SUI-CY-COLE
    page me.......i need to talk to you....and get off this damm internet so i can get a hold of you...the busy signal gets old,hahahahahha

Monkey Bung
    SUI-SASCUATCH stop using this as your personal message board to get a hold of me you ol' dirty pigeon!!

SUI-CY-COLE
    i might as well cuz everyone is gone!!,,,wheres,smalls? wheres,tyccon? wheres preacher?wheres, bt 273??? wheres diamondhead? and where the hell is that jetguru dude been? is out shortening prop shafts again for this weekend or what???damm where did everyone go???????????058 you outhere????damm i must be bored as hell..cuz i gues everyone got something to do excpet old me,and monk.

Monkey Bung
    Thats because everyone is working on there boat like you should be ohh.....I'm sorry thats a lost cause...LOL...LOL....

SUI-CY-COLE
    wellbung if you would call once in awhile you would know that i just got it back today,,got tyhe floor all done bulkhead fixed bottom of the boat done and gas holes fixed..so off to the coater i go mon,and polisher tues....so im working on it,hhehehe.oh by the way...i need find a set of 15% or 18% gears for a 10 degree...anyone anyone anyone

Monkey Bung
    did you have the fiberglasser put the drain plugs below the plates if not you might as well consider putting a solid plate back on it the big tach on the dash and the key switch in the middle of the dash and get back into water skiing. eek! eek!

SUI-CY-COLE
    now bung,,,why would i want a boat like your old 00-tow.

FlyingV
    Monkey Bung:
    SUI-SASCUATCH stop using this as your personal message board to get a hold of me you ol' dirty pigeon!! Relax BUNG HOLE! Do you want to get spanked Mr.
    Monkey?
    [ September 06, 2002, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: FlyingV ]

grimreaper
    Sooooooo you are NOW uNsunk ....Monk ??
    TOUGH job putting those plugs in UNDER 50 feet of water !!