Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA World Finals!!!!!!!!!!

blue wonder
    What a humbling experience!!!!!!....damn on the river i thought i had a fast boat...well phoenix sure put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!...oh well i still had fun, i hope to do better next year....and a special thanks goes out to all the people who helped my first race be an enjoyable one...thanks to mike miller, john d, eddie and brad, cs-19 and sofa king, tommy, the old man, and everyone else who made my weekend...thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!...and congratulations to everyone who did a lot better than i did

Mrs.Racer277
    What a humbling experience!!!!!!....damn on the river i thought i had a fast boat...well phoenix sure put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!...oh well i still had fun, i hope to do better next year....and a special thanks goes out to all the people who helped my first race be an enjoyable one...thanks to mike miller, john d, eddie and brad, cs-19 and sofa king, tommy, the old man, and everyone else who made my weekend...thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!...and congratulations to everyone who did a lot better than i did
    Congrats on your first race.
    You could not have a better bunch of guys helping you out. I have spent time with them at Ming and Lost Lake and the are a terrific group.

djdtpr
    Tony how did it go for ya?hope all went well now put both seats back in it and go back to having a fast river boat.Call me later.

blue wonder
    Tony how did it go for ya?hope all went well now put both seats back in it and go back to having a fast river boat.Call me later.
    it went alright...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!

Clockstart
    ...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
    A couple of NJBA guys did well at F'bird.
    In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship. In the 9sec TE class JohnD took his new ride several rounds before he broke out with a 8.996. And in the 8sec PE class, the only jet in the 22 boat field, Tom Bandy's "Tomcat", took out championship contender Allen Forsyth's blown flat in round 2. That gave the championship to Bill Rathke and his blown alky hydro (open boat). "Tomcat" (nat/asp CP tunnel) reached the final against Rathke's "Still Crazy" but the event was called due to darkness.
    of course the Jet Boat would have won...
    Cs

Mrs.Racer277
    Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
    A couple of NJBA guys did well at F'bird.
    In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship. In the 9sec TE class JohnD took his new ride several rounds before he broke out with a 8.996. And in the 8sec PE class, the only jet in the 22 boat field, Tom Bandy's "Tomcat", took out championship contender John Forsyth's blown flat in round 2. That gave the championship to Bill Rathke and his blown alky hydro (open boat). "Tomcat" (nat/asp CP tunnel) reached the final against Rathke's "Still Crazy" but the event was called due to darkness.
    of course the Jet Boat would have won...
    Cs
    Thanks for the results.
    Do you know how Jerry Hicks did??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey miss racer. Was your husband up there?

Mrs.Racer277
    Hey miss racer. Was your husband up there?
    Yep, he said he talked to you??

blue wonder
    [QUOTE=Clockstart]Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
    yeah i hope to make the entire season next year at njba...i have a few pretty good sponsors...im looking to pick up a few more so i can make it all happen...i hope it works out...i cant decide if i want to run pgj or ubfj??? i guess i got awhile to figure it out though!

djdtpr
    it went alright...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!
    Wow that is pretty good was that with the juice or without?Im sure you will do better next time!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast