Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSP Vs. Matt Hughes...Here is the video.

NOTALENT
    Yup yup...Good old you tube...so for those who missed it here you go!!! Watch out boy GSP fock up Hughes!!! :crossx:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGAeOIiG2w

dmontzsta
    I cannot wait for the rematch. Hopefully Matt will come back and play HIS game. He is no stand up guy, that is a known fact.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Thanks for the link!

NOTALENT
    No problem...even if there is a rematch and Matt brought his game I dont see him winning...GSP is just way to well rounded and carrys the same strength as Matt...Strength is not to Matts advantage here. Matt had a worried look on his face from the beginning... :crossx:

sigepmock
    Thanks for the link....I've been waiting all morning to see that. Man GSP had Matt's ticket....took him apart. Nice. Should be a great re-match.
    Chris

dmontzsta
    GSP is not as strong as Hughes, it is close, but not even. Matt is a far better ground man than GSP.

NOTALENT
    GSP is not as strong as Hughes, it is close, but not even. Matt is a far better ground man than GSP.
    Its pretty damn close in strength....GSP may not be as swole as Matt, but that doesnt mean anything...Matt tried taking him down, but couldnt over power him like he normally does. Matt is a better wrestler, but thats all he has...GSP has an outstanding ground game as well even better with submissions.

dmontzsta
    Its pretty damn close in strength....GSP may not be as swole as Matt, but that doesnt mean anything...Matt tried taking him down, but couldnt over power him like he normally does. Matt is a better wrestler, but thats all he has...GSP has an outstanding ground game as well even better with submissions.
    Its tough to judge off that fight. Matt's takedown attempts were weak, he shot the leg then quickly switched off the legs to the body and only tried 1 takedown, the second he kind of fell in to. BJ Penn has much better takedown defense than GSP, but after several attempts, Matt was able to get him down. The Penn fight went the same way, I though he was going to knock Matt out. All of the interviews I saw with Matt he kept saying "My stand up is much better". I feel his team might have blown smoke up his ass telling him it was good, which it may have been, but definitely not as good as GSPs and it showed.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Either way it was a good fight..and GSP deserves his win.... this time!

dmontzsta
    Either way it was a good fight..and GSP deserves his win.... this time!
    Definitely

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast