Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone buy a Denali recently..??

al cole'holic
    ...saw one over the weekend that was nice 2007, $50k invoice with every friggin option..don't know much about em though :boxed:

grads2112
    I've got an '03 Denali for sale and its much cheaper than 50K

707dog
    thats high!! my buddy got his loaded down w 20's for 42.5k..check invoice on them first..dont let them try to bully ya for that high azz price..i have a denali also bought mine new in 03 and they tryed to pull the ... thats what they go for chit..told dude must not wanna sell it ,then went over and spoke to the fleet manager and drove off in 35-40mins $400 over invoice and been drivin it since...good luck!!

Deano
    My bro has one. He is bringing it back because the doors aren't lined up properly and it sounds like the windows are cracked with the wind. Might be a lemon law thing....other than that, its nice. I think he was mid 50s out the door. loaded w/20s

Biglue
    My cousin bought one. Nice friggin trucks. 6.2 Liter with 380 HP.....somn like that. A lot for a truck but it has its perks like awd all the time.

Deano
    thats high!! my buddy got his loaded down w 20's for 42.5k..
    holy shit batman. Are you talking about a 07 denali? Please let me know where he got it. I'll call right now!

al cole'holic
    ...invoice was 50k, had everything..Nav, auto tailgate, auto seats, auto running boards, backup camera etc. In no way would this thing be 42.5k..white with dark leather...

Deano
    I think he is talking about a Tahoe. I have seen em for 42.5 loaded

707dog
    yep thats what i said too chit its a 07 white with the charcol leather had me wanting to off my 03 but hell mine is paid for in 2 more payments..and ill have more gas $$ for the boat...but its called TEAM chevorlet,gmc cadilliac in vallejo,ca...they got one of those lots that is new and its really big you just tell them what you wanna look @ and they will bring it up front for ya..so all that over head has to get covered some how..sales ...sales..but like i said dont let those lil chits bully ya..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    No Regrets just got a bad-ass one!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast