Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neovane Water Pump???????Help

CircleJerk
    IM confused! frown

GofastRacer
    Why!

DansBlown73Nordic
    Mr Jerkness.... I think you hit the nail on the head. The electric pump works the best. I have one in my Stevens. It runs 170 all the time. I even left the pump running dry once for a couple hours.... eek! And still works like a charm. smile_sp

CircleJerk
    why....Indeed! Ooh, I sense converts! Yes Dan, and you can start the dang motor anytime you want anywhere you may be for example: WalMart parking lot, laudromat, Drive-In, PTA meeting, etc, you get the picture! Big block tunes whenever you need a pick-me-up! And....it's cheaper!!!!! smile_sp

CircleJerk
    GofastRacer:
    Why! Professional Plumbing should be left in the hands of a Professional....not a JeRk. smile_sp Force feed it, you'll never hydraulic it with too much water down the pipes at idle...no fancy valves...no extra rubbers to buy and carry onboard...no grease to smear...no broken impeller fins stuck in your L88 causing hot spots and overheating and cracked heads...no embarassing tows back to the ramp...and no problems MAN smile_sp ...and start the beast without a lake around or a hose bib!!!Ah....Life is good,,,no worries mate! DundieJeRk

DansBlown73Nordic
    yup I love to take the Stevens to the local Hot Rod hang out on Saturday night. Start it for the boys to get a feel for the great Big Block Tunes.... wink

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234