Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CL's and LF's......

DILLIGAF
    any predicitions on the game tomorrow night?
    The Clips have been winning but not impressively. Brand is rounding back into shape and Magettee is a nightmare for the opponents off the bench. TT is actually a hell of a team player and is doing whatever needs to be done. Caveman is still hurting and not in the flow. Sam is Sam and is doing his thing. Cat is hitting his shots and looking like last year was just a bad shooting year because of his hurt hand. QRoss is a stopper definsively and is hitting his shots when they are there. Livinston is one player who really needs to step it up. He isn't responding right now for whatever reason. The Clips aren't hitting their FT's like they are capable of.
    If the Clips play that tough D and run when the opportunity is there without slowing it down intentionally they will win the game. It will probably come down to FT's and if so they will win it by 3-4 points.
    Alright.....spit it out fans

a catered life
    Anybody want to get in on this bet? Keyes and I made a friendly wager.
    Come on you friggin' LF's....
    If the Clips win how about you put in your sig line same size, script, color, etc:
    The Clippers are the second best NBA team in LA right now and owe the Lakers for everything that comes their way for letting them play in the same building as them
    If the Lakers win I will put this in my sig line put in my sig line same size, script, color, etc:
    The Clippers are and will always be the JV NBA team in LA until they get their own court, championship banners, championship winners parade, and rings
    You got to keep the sig up for two weeks.
    i take some of that

HavasuSelect
    I'm in. Go Clippers

dmontzsta
    If Farmar and Turiaf are not back, it will be tough. The clippers cannot guard Kobe or Lamar, they have nobody who can neutralize them if they go off. If Lamar has a good night, they will win...then again they will win most games if he plays well. Kwame is starting to come around and was banging the shit out of the inside last game, so Brand should be good for him, bang him in to shape more. Who knows...anyones game with as slumped as both teams have been playing.

Ivan Dan
    L A K E R S

AirtimeLavey
    Anybody want to get in on this bet? Keyes and I made a friendly wager.
    Come on you friggin' LF's....
    If the Clips win how about you put in your sig line same size, script, color, etc:
    The Clippers are the best NBA team in LA right now and own the Lakers
    If the Lakers win I will put this in my sig line put in my sig line same size, script, color, etc:
    The Clippers are the JV NBA team in LA and the Lakers still own them
    You got to keep the sig up for two weeks.
    Lol...I'm in.
    Looking forward to the game. Radman tore us up last year, but now he's playing for the good guys. Hopefully, LO and Radman can get fired up and step up against their former team. Bummer that Farmar's out, but I guess we'll see what Sasha and Shammond can bring. Bynum had another great game last night.
    Clips have more time playing together, but the Lakers are gonna get over on them. Lake show by 8.

Havasu Hangin'
    We'll be there tonight. I actually may have an extra ticket or two.... :idea:

dmontzsta
    Here is some good reading courtesy of the Associated Press.
    By The Associated Press
    November 20, 2006
    The city rivals meet for the first time this season Tuesday night, with the Lakers as the home team at Staples Center.
    The Lakers (7-3) are one of the most storied franchises in sports, and their fan base usually dwarfs that of the Clippers (6-2), who have languished as one of the NBA's doormats for much of their existence.
    As the Clippers' top perimeter defender, Quinton Ross is accustomed to difficult defensive assignments.
    Defending Lakers guard Kobe Bryant is high on the list, Ross said, and he faces that challenge again tonight at Staples Center.
    "He just makes so many plays and so many tough shots," Ross said. "You can try to cut off angles, but he finds a way. He's just a great player."
    For all the talk about first place in the Pacific Division being at stake, as well as early-season bragging rights, Lakers coach Phil Jackson faces a big decision as his team plays host to the Clippers tonight.
    Does Jackson opt to start centers Andrew Bynum and Kwame Brown in the same lineup and match up against the Clippers' Elton Brand and Chris Kaman with his best combination of size and strength?
    Bynum and Brown have not played in the same starting five together and both are best suited to play center.
    Jackson's answer Monday to a question about starting the two together was, "Right now, I would say no, but there's a chance."

Hardly Satisfied
    Lakers will WIN

Cole Trickle
    I heard Vegas has the Lakers favored by 3 going into the game.
    <------ Laker Fan :crossx:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast