Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CL's and LF's......

Jyruiz
    I will be watching.

dmontzsta
    If the Lakers win it will shut up some CFs for a while. Also, if they win it will show how deep they are to them!!! Especially since they are going to be missing a firecracker off the bench at the PG position (Farmar) and they are still missing a 7'1" Center who was starting to play a great game (Mihm) and they might also be missing a guy who is probably the closest todays Dennis Rodman and he comes off the bench (Turiaf). Should be great, the TIVO is set.

Jyruiz
    I think KTLA is showing the game in high def.

Jyruiz
    If the Lakers win it will shut up some CFs for a while. Also, if they win it will show how deep they are to them!!! Especially since they are going to be missing a firecracker off the bench at the PG position (Farmar) and they are still missing a 7'1" Center who was starting to play a great game (Mihm) and they might also be missing a guy who is probably the closest todays Dennis Rodman and he comes off the bench (Turiaf). Should be great, the TIVO is set.
    Lakers are not 100%, even the players who are playing are not, but if they bring it, they should come out with a win. Either way, this is only one game of 4 and being this early in the season, it really does not mean much, at least not to me.

Ivan Dan
    So...you in on the bet Dan?
    Sure why not :220v: :skull:

dmontzsta
    Lakers are not 100%, even the players who are playing are not, but if they bring it, they should come out with a win. Either way, this is only one game of 4 and being this early in the season, it really does not mean much, at least not to me.
    Very true, but it could be the difference at the end of the season.

Jyruiz
    i know we all love our own local teams, but lets jump around the states for a minute ::: utah 10-1 ? phx 4-6 ? miami 4-5 ? minn. 3-6 ? detroit 5-5 ? orlando 7-4 ? ... a ton of surprises huh ? nice parity going on in the nba, a la' the nfl ...... keyes
    Yes there is a lot of parity going on, but it is still early so who knows what will happen.

acatitude
    cmon dmonzta take the bet after all your mouthin about the lakers take the bet you crack me up better get backup lites for your rubble

HavasuSelect
    I already tried that
    According to the internet the Clippers are on a 13-0 run....WOW!
    Kobe's on fire but Brand is looking good too. He had a MONSTER DUNK.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast