Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CL's and LF's......

HavasuSelect
    Clippers 25 Lakers 27 at the end of the 1st quarter. Kobe has 20 of the Lakers points.

dmontzsta
    DILLF seems to be picking out the worst things he can find, but he fails to see the clippers are still down, even as bad as the Lakers are playing, how does that make you feel?

dmontzsta
    Well, as you said halftime aint shit? We will see if the rest of them step up, if they do, you are going to be looking at a bigger deficit. The thing is, why not use Kobe? the clippers cannot stop him, so he can run wild on their asses. A win is a win and a lead is a lead.
    I didnt even see your bet, most of your long posts I skip right through, cause it is all hate.

AirtimeLavey
    Lakers have the Clips handled. Gotta say, Kaveman does have a good low post spin move. LO's disappearing act is getting old. Lakes do need some offense from some of the others, but shouldn't be a problem getting it done tonight.

dmontzsta
    Yup. The Lakers are only at about 85% too, no Farmar, they have not even used Turiaf, Williams, Cook, Mihm is out, Kobe is only 90%, Radmanovic is 85%. Good stuff, once they get mid-end season they should be clicking on all cylinders and rocking some shit.

Jyruiz
    Both teams are playing tight, you can tell by there short free throws and short jumpers, even Cassell. Hopefully they will come out more loose in the second half.

Jyruiz
    Third quarter started hot for both teams. Third quarter is done and the Lakers are leading by 9.

acatitude
    the boy talks big shit once the fakers got ahead but no balls to back them before it started your a twip.... :yuk: gutless bandwagon jumper

slink
    Lakers ice cold and sloppy 85-83 clipps

slink
    He is one ugly mofo.....I can't debate that at all. I bet even his Mom thinks he is ugly
    He's also fouled out w/ 5min to go

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast