Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CL's and LF's......

slink
    Lakers havent made a FG in the 4th WTF

slink
    91 all 305 left

AirtimeLavey
    Lakers spotted the Clips the first half of the 4th, and Lakes still going to win. :crossx:

slink
    Look at the stats on Foxsports Jeff. The only way the Lakers are staying in this game is on the Clips TO's and the FT attempts they are getting.
    Isn't that why they play the game? I could give a rats azz about stats. The only one that matters is W or L

slink
    Not looking good for the Clips on the internet
    Same picture as TV down 7 with about 130 left

AirtimeLavey
    He is one ugly mofo.....I can't debate that at all. I bet even his Mom thinks he is ugly
    LMAO...They're team fugly.

slink
    Game over

Ivan Dan
    L A K E R S
    That was a pretty pitiful performance by the Lakes but a W is a W from where I'm sittin.

slink
    Uh come on Tom, dont go all 14 yrs old on us now. Post up the original bet, nothing more nothing less

AirtimeLavey
    Looks like Walton got the Clips there when they were making a run at the end. Oh well.....
    A deal is a deal....
    ROTFLMAO.....I had to explain to my wife what the hell I was laughing at. I said just living in the now, baby, and oh yeah there's this guy who has to post this in his sig..... :rollside: :crossx: I love LA............Lakers.
    BTW, I think it your whole statement should stay in your sig. Kinda shows the pain you're in....again. :rollside:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast