Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CL's and LF's......

djunkie
    Hey Tom, if you aren't already, I'd advise you to get drunk and go on a rampage in here tonight. I'll be back at 3 am looking forward to something to read. :crossx: :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    Great to see Tom....
    The Clippers are the JV NBA team in LA and the Lakers still own them

Jyruiz
    Cassell was pist when he came bacck in the game. I know SL was hot, but why not put him in there with Cassell and maybe double that. Dunleavy messed up again, not surprised at all.

slink
    I did, WTF!
    The bet was the 1st line, not the second. Don't be a whelcher

Jyruiz
    Sorry Tom, I have to agree about the disclaimer you have, you are looking like a sore looser.

AirtimeLavey
    Sorry Tom, I have to agree about the disclaimer you have, you are looking like a sore looser.
    No, leave it in, it shows his pain.... :crossx:

dmontzsta
    **** THE clippers.
    Seriously, the Lakers played sub-par compared to most games. Also, the Lakers didnt even go deep into their bench. If Mihm resigns they Lakers are huge in the middle. You have Bynum/Kwame and Mihm/Turiaf, that is DEEP! Farmar, Cook, the list goes on. The Lakers are a better team, hands down. I am sure this debate can go on and on. The bottom line is Lakers 8-3, clippers 6-3 F them, Bynum and Brown did great neutralizing Brand too.
    The Lakers didnt have to look to far to spot the clippers weakness and that was guarding Kobe, he went off on them and is averaging 38ppg against the clippers, they have no answer for him and never will.

Jyruiz
    F THAT! Work the friggin' system. Don't hate the player hate the game
    I hear ya. By the way, the game looked great in high def.

dmontzsta

OKIE DOKIE
    lol
    You are lost in your clipper world...

AirtimeLavey
    **** THE clippers.
    Seriously, the Lakers played sub-par compared to most games. Also, the Lakers didnt even go deep into their bench. If Mihm resigns they Lakers are huge in the middle. You have Bynum/Kwame and Mihm/Turiaf, that is DEEP! Farmar, Cook, the list goes on. The Lakers are a better team, hands down. I am sure this debate can go on and on. The bottom line is Lakers 8-3, clippers 6-3 F them, Bynum and Brown did great neutralizing Brand too.
    The Lakers didnt have to look to far to spot the clippers weakness and that was guarding Kobe, he went off on them and is averaging 38ppg against the clippers, they have no answer for him and never will.
    Preach on, brotha....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast