Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 North/South this weekend(Open all weekend?)

Cole Trickle
    Heading to Dumont around 3pm tomorow and was wondering if anybody has seen the signs that say what will be going on with the 15?.
    I would like to avoid a 10 hour 200 mile trip if I can.
    any thoughts? (You would think they would leave it alone for the holiday weekend)

Havasu_Dreamin
    06-448
    Date: Monday, November 20, 2006
    District: 8 – San Bernardino/Riverside Counties
    Phone: (909) 383-6799 (work) (909) 383-6477 (work)
    Or (909) 383-4631 (Caltrans Public Affairs)
    DEVORE 2 – WEEKEND WORK UPDATE
    No work over Thanksgiving weekend!
    San Bernardino County – In an effort to accommodate holiday travelers, Caltrans will have no lane closures for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. This will begin on Wednesday, November 22 at 6:00 a.m. and continue through Monday, November 27 at 6:00 p.m.
    For Monday and Tuesday evenings this week, Caltrans will continue night work for the Devore 2 Pavement Rehabilitation project on Interstate 15 (I-15) near the junction of 15/215 in Devore, just south of the Cajon Pass. The night work regularly takes place Monday through Sunday from 6 p.m. to approximately 6 a.m. The project is expected to be complete in early 2007.
    The next weekend work is scheduled to begin on Friday, December 8 at 9:00 p.m. and continue to Monday, December 11, at 3:00 a.m. Reference Closure E on our website or in the brochure. Closure E involves work at one connector as follows:
    Closed:
    Friday evening (9 pm), December 8 to Monday morning (3 am), December 11:
    Northbound I-215 connector to northbound I-15
    Detour during the connector closure:
    For northbound I-215 travelers – Use I-15 north to avoid the connector closure.
    Caltrans advises motorists to avoid the construction or travel before or after the work hours. If possible, take an alternate route. For more information on this project or other Caltrans roadwork, please go to our website at www.caltrans8.info. You may request a Devore 2 brochure or sign up for weekly alerts from the website. If you do not have access to a computer, please call us at (866) 383-4631.

djunkie
    Heading to Dumont around 3pm tomorow and was wondering if anybody has seen the signs that say what will be going on with the 15?.
    I would like to avoid a 10 hour 200 mile trip if I can.
    any thoughts? (You would think they would leave it alone for the holiday weekend)
    Leaving tomorrow at 3pm may take you 10 hours anyway whether the freeway is open or not. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    06-448
    Date: Monday, November 20, 2006
    District: 8 – San Bernardino/Riverside Counties
    Phone: (909) 383-6799 (work) (909) 383-6477 (work)
    Or (909) 383-4631 (Caltrans Public Affairs)
    DEVORE 2 – WEEKEND WORK UPDATE
    No work over Thanksgiving weekend!
    San Bernardino County – In an effort to accommodate holiday travelers, Caltrans will have no lane closures for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. This will begin on Wednesday, November 22 at 6:00 a.m. and continue through Monday, November 27 at 6:00 p.m.
    For Monday and Tuesday evenings this week, Caltrans will continue night work for the Devore 2 Pavement Rehabilitation project on Interstate 15 (I-15) near the junction of 15/215 in Devore, just south of the Cajon Pass. The night work regularly takes place Monday through Sunday from 6 p.m. to approximately 6 a.m. The project is expected to be complete in early 2007.
    The next weekend work is scheduled to begin on Friday, December 8 at 9:00 p.m. and continue to Monday, December 11, at 3:00 a.m. Reference Closure E on our website or in the brochure. Closure E involves work at one connector as follows:
    Closed:
    Friday evening (9 pm), December 8 to Monday morning (3 am), December 11:
    Northbound I-215 connector to northbound I-15
    Detour during the connector closure:
    For northbound I-215 travelers – Use I-15 north to avoid the connector closure.
    Caltrans advises motorists to avoid the construction or travel before or after the work hours. If possible, take an alternate route. For more information on this project or other Caltrans roadwork, please go to our website at www.caltrans8.info. You may request a Devore 2 brochure or sign up for weekly alerts from the website. If you do not have access to a computer, please call us at (866) 383-4631.
    Cool!!!
    Thank you

Cole Trickle
    Leaving tomorrow at 3pm may take you 10 hours anyway whether the freeway is open or not. :crossx: :crossx:
    Not the way I drive!! :crossx:

djunkie
    So your that asshole I always see towing his trailer in the hammer lane. :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
    Jen let's you drive now ?? :crossx:

djunkie
    Ya but his nuts are still in her purse. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    I drive when we tow and I drink when she drives :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    Ya but his nuts are still in her purse. :rollside: :rollside:
    Yell to your mom that I won't be over for thanksgiving this year!! :crossx: