Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2001 Htm 24 Ss

JMC
    2001 HTM SS. Very clean all the way around. Merlin 598 c.i., 8.5:1 JE Pistons, TBS 14/71, Super chiller, 2 1050 Holley's (with boost referencing), Jesel valvetrain with Jesel belt drive cam (solid roller), 18*Dart Big Chief heads, (L.A. billet) Kryptonite crank and rods,Dan Olsen 14 qt. pan, MSD Digital 7, Lightning headers. 1065 hp on 92 octane @ 8lbs 1200+ @ 10lbs with good fuel. Engine is basically in "loaf mode" set at 8lbs.....Run the valves once a year, put gas in it and go. Max machine XR upper and Teague lower with 1.25" shaft and 1.26 gears(all straight cut XR gears), low water pickup. Complete carbon fiber deck and floor, 100mph bimini top that has seen 110 with no issue's, cockpit towing cover and full hull cover. Has large area under bow(large sleeping pad with lounge seat on each side), Huge quality stereo..3 12" JL subs, 4 MB quart 6.5" separates, old school Phoenix Gold Amps, Ipod input. Triple axle low profile trailer with swing hitch. Just clicked over 62 hours on engine and hull. Stored in heated and cooled shop. It eats 2.5' lake chop at a 100 without a bobble and will run in the mid to upper 120's FULLY loaded with 6 on board. Light load and good water gets you into the 130's. I have the complete build sheet on hull and engine, no corners cut on this one. This thing is plush, clean and all business. It will be sold or traded this year! More pics available. Thanks HB!
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1/DSCN0540.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1/DSCN0481.jpg
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1/DSCN0542.jpg
    Direct interest to jmc@conwaycorp.net

Very clean.

full throttle
    I think I may have finally seen a boat I would take over my Schiada :cry:

full throttle
    This one deserves a bump!

JMC
    Boat is sold. Thanks HB!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Why did you sell it? This was one of my favorites we had at the dealership.

JMC
    Thanks Elim. Good to hear from you. How is the whole crew at Semper doing?
    The boat was just too radical for weekend use. I really had a great time with it, and all I put on it was 22 hours. It was getting to the point where it needed the top end freshened up at 100 hrs. , roller lifters and valve springs, just to be safe. I would have hated to lunch a lifter or drop a valve and in time it would have happened. I posted it here and Scream and Fly not thinking much of it and a man bought it without even seeing it in person. Boat is in Canada now just north of WA state. I still can't believe it's gone. This is the first summer boatless for me since '92 so I'm feeling fooked. The wifey is wanting an open bow or a deck so were gonna rub nickels together and keep our eyes open.

Eliminator 4 Life
    The boat was just too radical for weekend use. I really had a great time with it, and all I put on it was 22 hours. It was getting to the point where it needed the top end freshened up at 100 hrs. , roller lifters and valve springs, just to be safe. I would have hated to lunch a lifter or drop a valve and in time it would have happened. I posted it here and Scream and Fly not thinking much of it and a man bought it without even seeing it in person. Boat is in Canada now just north of WA state. I still can't believe it's gone. This is the first summer boatless for me since '92 so I'm feeling fooked. The wifey is wanting an open bow or a deck so were gonna rub nickels together and keep our eyes open.
    Right on well that was one sweet fast ass boat. Everyone is good here Mark sold his 30 daytona. We built a 27 with a 900 in it but it sold right away so we dong have anything with bragging rights right now haha. Let me know if I can help you in the future it sucks not having a boat I feel your pain. I had a buyer for mine but didnt want to be without a boat. You cleaned that boat up very nice it looks good in the pics.

JMC
    Right on well that was one sweet fast ass boat. Everyone is good here Mark sold his 30 daytona. We built a 27 with a 900 in it but it sold right away so we dong have anything with bragging rights right now haha. Let me know if I can help you in the future it sucks not having a boat I feel your pain. I had a buyer for mine but didnt want to be without a boat. You cleaned that boat up very nice it looks good in the pics.
    Thanks again Elim.
    I wet sanded and buffed my ass off on that thing but the gel came around just like new. I saw the new orange 27 you guys put together, it looked great. I would love to be able to pull that off but a new 27 with big power is way too big for my britches. I'll keep hitting your site and keep up with your inventory, you guys always seem to have something up your sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post

Jmc tried to email you , is your river racer account still active? Youremail kixked back to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast